new toy carenado F50

Well i got a new toy today the Carenado F50 all i have to do is learn how to use the fmc  no gps the flight was from Frankfurt to Milan in the summer  just found my way with my map ,

With p3dv4.1 and pta   and Adams preset  for pta  well i hope you enjoy my flight regards  EMM

jeV3DaG.jpg

a bit of a queue behind me

yXYR7UK.jpg

up and away

ltGHRft.jpg

lamjOq7.jpg

Zurich 1

DqPcH3W.jpg

Zurich 2

4hlYAR1.jpg

JNyGJNe.jpg

isQeHeB.jpg

kfLy462.jpg

8BR8y43.jpg

WlcVcXK.jpg

hDvAH3r.jpg

mZUoJNT.jpg

tVexYTW.jpg

Xu1pmPf.jpg

mcGEtJv.jpg

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

All-right!  Nice mountain shots Stewart in pure EMM style, they all look so photoreal, and I love that cockpit!  FMS's aren't too difficult, you'll pick it up in no time.

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my set of shots  i will look for a walk through for the FMS regards EMM

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Terrific shots Stewart , thanks for the VC shot . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John i am pleased you liked my set of shots i just pointed it in the direction of Milan followed my map i have never used a fmc before i will play around tomorrow  it is a pity it does 

not have a gps  regards stewart

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I agree John, look like a highly detailed cockpit.  I’m going to have a closer lookat this aerospace vehicle when I get home.

Hi Jack i got it from the flightsim store it was  AUD $ 57 .75  and uk pounds £32.58 pence  i will play with the fmc tomorrow i like this aircraft  regards EMM  

8 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Stewart, that is a very nice new plane you got there, and it looks to fit in nicely in those mountains of yours. 

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my set of shots it is a nice plane to fly i will play with the FMS   today if i do not have any joy i will follow my map regards EMM 

7 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Hi Stewart, really nice shots, great tour. Nothing like a new plane without a few frills to make you use the grey matter for solutions. Nice job.

Regards,

Don

Thanks Don i am plesed you liked my set of shots and it is a nice aircraft just got to get the hang of using the FMS  regards EMM

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Stewart and I hope you will enjoy your F-50 even if it hasn't got an GPS.:huh:

Wasn't there a warning on the tin?:o:ph34r::lol:

I  am pleased you liked my set of shots Martyn and i did not realise there was no gps i watch a video of the aircraft and there was it termed out it was the one from flight 1 that he had

and it is very expensive i will try and se if i can use the FMC  if not i will just point it in the direction of where i want to go regards EMM 

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul i am  plesed you liked my set of shots and my new plane just got to figure out how to use the FMC i will get there in the end regards EMM 

I am still working on the 737 FMC Stewart! They really are good once you get used to them. Always keep notes! Only the youngsters seem able to memorise it all! ;)

4 hours ago, paulb said:

I am still working on the 737 FMC Stewart! They really are good once you get used to them. Always keep notes! Only the youngsters seem able to memorise it all! ;)

Ain't that the truth Paul!  Sometimes it's way too tempting to just jump in a simple plane and enjoy the Orbxland view.

Archived