From Kenai to Homer

Jack Sawyer

55 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Where is Homer?

Hi Fred, Homer is in Alaska, and it's an Orbx airport...PAHO Homer. 

Jack, a nice set of shots here and what looked to be a nice, pleasant flight over the Alaskan frontier. Love the approach shots into Homer!

17 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Brrr....not for me, Landon, too cold.

I'm glad winter is over and spring has arrived at last, temperatures are raising, boat in the water.....I feel happy.

9 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Hi Jack,

#1: Snow in Kenia.....:o, at least it looks like.

Where is Homer?

Nice plane, beautiful livery....what type is it?

But, it is flight sim and the scenery in this part of the world is breathtaking.

Great flying in summer where you don't have to see the snow unless you follow a glacier up into the valleys.

The aeroplane I think is the Flight 1 Beech 200.:unsure:

8 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Jack, a nice set of shots here and what looked to be a nice, pleasant flight over the Alaskan frontier. Love the approach shots into Homer!

Thanks Landon!

8 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Beautiful shots Jack, the dunes near the airport are really well made and convincing. Such a peaceful place to fly around!

Thanks Francois!  

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Love Alaska. Well done.:)  

Thanks Karl!

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set these Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you much Iain!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Great flight Jack! :). Who's King Air is that?

Thanks Paul, Flight1’s

3 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots Jack i hope you do not mind keeping the snow i do not want it and i enjoyed your flight regards EMM

Thanks Stewart, too hot here now, 80’s, summer very soon :(

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent images from the frozen north Jack.

Your views are top class as usual.

I can hardly wait to see your Beech in REX colours

am8.jpg

Thanks Martyn!  I have so much to do now while they build the new PC and been extremely busy but will try tomorrow 

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

But, it is flight sim and the scenery in this part of the world is breathtaking.

Great flying in summer where you don't have to see the snow unless you follow a glacier up into the valleys.

Of course, you're right Martyn, but as I only fly full regions, this desolated northern state did not attract me at all to buy as a separate region.

In NA I have the following regions PNW, CRM, NRM and PFJ which will be extended south towards CA on a next sale.....

But first.......EU Netherlands of course, as you might guess :)

Cheers Fred

1 hour ago, Almedin said:

Beautiful shots Jack what addons for environment you are using? Thanks!

Cheers,

Almedin

Thanks Almedin!  I use AS4 & ASCA for weather, PTA with a Matt Davies preset I modified slightly, and REX TD HD just for sky colors.

27 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Almedin!  I use AS4 & ASCA for weather, PTA with a Matt Davies preset I modified slightly, and REX TD HD just for sky colors.

Thank you very much Jack! I need some good weather engine what you suggest AS16 or ASN? Which one is better for fsx? I can buy ASN on Steam store for 12$ or 35$ for AS16 on fspilotshop?

Regards,

Almedin

Just now, Almedin said:

Thank you very much Jack! I need some good weather engine what you suggest AS16 or ASN? Which one is better for fsx? I can buy ASN on Steam store for 12$ or 35$ for AS16 on fspilotshop?

Regards,

Almedin

Hi Almedin, I don't think ASN is designed for FSX.  I think it can only use AS16.  I use AS16 for P3D 3.4 and AS4 for P3D 4.1.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Almedin, I don't think ASN is designed for FSX.  I think it can only use AS16.  I use AS16 for P3D 3.4 and AS4 for P3D 4.1.

Thank you very much Jack my friend! I didn't know that Active Sky is so good, so I just bought ASN for FSX SE on Steam Store very cheap. Looking awesome now my FSX SE is beautiful.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/364340/FSX_Steam_Edition__Active_Sky_Next_AddOn/

nLkAtWF.png

teCOCuQ.png

Cheers,

Almedin

1 minute ago, Almedin said:

Thank you very much Jack my friend! I didn't know that Active Sky is so good, so I just bought ASN for FSX SE on Steam Store very cheap. Looking awesome now my FSX SE is beautiful.

I love these sky colors Almedin!  What do you use for colors?  PTA, REX?

Archived