On two fronts

VH-KDK

That SW paint must be a big distraction on the ground! servicing crews will need sunglasses (ho, ho, ho)

The weather front looks very good as well (once you manage to drag your eyes away from the plane).

Leyland

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You cross the frontier with the shots, Martyn. And... the first bird looks like a 737 - is it the default one? If so, where did you get this amazing livery?

Thank you Gerold, it is the TDS freeware 737 with a link above.:)

3 hours ago, Leyland said:

That SW paint must be a big distraction on the ground! servicing crews will need sunglasses (ho, ho, ho)

The weather front looks very good as well (once you manage to drag your eyes away from the plane).

Leyland

Thank you Leyland, it is very colourful isn't it.:)

I know that feeling too well. Cruising yesterday from Catalina to Monterey in the Comanche and about 20 miles out, straight into a front and cloud Broken at 1100'. Saw the lights 100ft above minimums and broke out at 1000'. Considered myself lucky with that one! :blink:

16 hours ago, Jetstream1 said:

I know that feeling too well. Cruising yesterday from Catalina to Monterey in the Comanche and about 20 miles out, straight into a front and cloud Broken at 1100'. Saw the lights 100ft above minimums and broke out at 1000'. Considered myself lucky with that one! :blink:

This is why AS16 and ASN are some of the best spent money on my sim.B)

Archived