New England tour part 7

Jack Sawyer

This final leg has us going from Martha's Vineyard, KMVY to Hyannis, KHYA, my 87 year-old uncle lies here so I thought I'd stop in for a visit.

Thanks for coming along on my New England tour, I had a great time.

aXS2s7F.jpg

A2trvbq.jpg

8i76Z59.jpg

MQAGsvV.jpg

LLfwmr3.jpg

ZiqSIxe.jpg

x8QstF9.jpg

1jELyVj.jpg

wXPycoO.jpg

RwqPPv4.jpg

DV2215t.jpg

cNsCA4t.jpg

AMRGEUR.jpg

EroSA5W.jpg

Well after two cups of coffee and me getting writers cramp , we finally come to the end of your New England tour Jack . I enjoyed every minute , strike that , I mean hour of it . :D:(:P:lol:

Cheers

John

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great tour Jack, I looked at all seven posts and the all of the screenshots were excellent.  Really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks John, I'm glad you liked them as much as I did.

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Well after two cups of coffee and me getting writers cramp , we finally come to the end of your New England tour Jack . I enjoyed every minute , strike that , I mean hour of it . :D:(:P:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I think. :wacko:

4 hours ago, jean marc said:

really nice ! I love the close views to the trees & small houses - great atmosphere

Thanks Jean Marc.  I agree, there's some wonderful atmosphere here, I just want to climb into the scene and leave all this behind.

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots and journey Jack.

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain.

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

A fitting end your New England flights Jack, very calm peaceful flight here.

Thanks Landon.  I enjoyed it, I might do it again in better weather.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

That tour end came way too fast, Jack. I was hoping for some more days of watching pleasure for us!

Maybe even in sunshine...:D

Thanks Gerold, I should maybe have posted one a day but felt compelled for some reason to show the entire day's flights.  And yes, sunshine flights soon.

54 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

Glaring series of shots Jack, but do you really mean that about your uncle :ph34r::wacko::blink::o

Thanks Erik, my bust, I should have edited my text but I was in a hurry to hit the hiking trails.  He lives there.  Spoke to him today, 87 and sharp as a tack.  He's the only "father" I ever had.

And as the sun sets on the final chapter of the New England tour and Jack the Flying Ace a rousing cheer is heard round the New England states, A fun time was had by all!!  Hip Hip Hooray! :D:lol::):P  Congratulations on a job well done Jack ole boy! 

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Really enjoying your NE tour Jack, keep up the good work! :)

Thanks Adam, I reckon it's back to Japan or somewhere else I fancy, maybe YRC.  Dunno yet.

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

And as the sun sets on the final chapter of the New England tour and Jack the Flying Ace a rousing cheer is heard round the New England states, A fun time was had by all!!  Hip Hip Hooray! :D:lol::):P  Congratulations on a job well done Jack ole boy! 

Thanks Roger, I'm really happy you had a good time, thank you!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

All first class Jack! I really liked your very interesting tour :)

Thanks Paul, it was a fun day's escape.

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

What a terrific tour, Jack. I enjoyed your little series a lot. Happy Easter to you and your family 

Thanks Bernd, same to you.

Archived