Cruising around LOWW

Jack Sawyer

Yep beautiful shots Jack. Bye the bye I purchased P3D 4. I am pretty sure my old Acer is starting to "wheeze" at even the lowest settings on either fsx or the new one:(. So I posted the new specs of the "beast" I'd like to buy. Got some good advice but I ain't the brightest star in the universe:blink:. Hey Landon and Jack what do you think? And John.:D

What a beautiful plane, especially in this livery, and what a beautiful city this is. So this makes for another nice low-and-slow-in-the jack-way tour.

7 hours ago, BradB said:

And here I thought you were going to fly under a bridge Jack , silly me . :unsure::rolleyes::P:lol:

Cheers

John

I missed that move, too.... ;)

What a beautiful plane, especially in this livery, and what a beautiful city this is. So this makes for another nice low-and-slow-in-the jack-way tour.

7 hours ago, BradB said:

And here I thought you were going to fly under a bridge Jack , silly me . :unsure::rolleyes::P:lol:

Cheers

John

12 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Wow Jack, that is quite the set there! Not sure what city that is, but I am guessing somewhere in Germany. Wherever it is, the scenery looks great.

Thanks Landon, it's Vienna.

12 hours ago, BradB said:

I thought about it John but it was too low I think and I really didn't have the time, real life keeps getting in the way :angry:

12 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Yep beautiful shots Jack. Bye the bye I purchased P3D 4. I am pretty sure my old Acer is starting to "wheeze" at even the lowest settings on either fsx or the new one:(. So I posted the new specs of the "beast" I'd like to buy. Got some good advice but I ain't the brightest star in the universe:blink:. Hey Landon and Jack what do you think? And John.:D

Thanks Karl.  I saw your specs, they're light years beyond mine Karl so you'll be able to max out everything, I max out everything and mind is basically just above an old Tesax Instrumens calculator from the 70's.

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Loww and behold, some magnificent views of Vienna.:rolleyes:

I like the colours on the A320 too.

Thanks Martyn!  This is for the LOWW to Sweden (I think it's Sweden) tutorial flight I keep putting off because I need time deal.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Another excellent set Jack! :)

Thanks Paul!

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Thanks Gerold, I agree, I like this livery and would especially like to visit Vienna but it will never be.  Maybe in the next life as a cockroach?

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Jack.   Can you fly low and slow in that plane.?  I hope It wasn't early in the morning.

Thanks John, yes, I can definitely low and slow this jet, The local time was 1400.

31 minutes ago, styckx said:

Ya know..  This is why I don't mind this forum..  Other places take themselves too seriously.. Meanwhile, here we are having a cup of tea over screenshots of a airliner doing a GA run.. :lol:

Thank you kindly, I agree, I've seen some that are bad, here it's friendly and nice, no insults, all good cheer and folks who love to share flights and stories.

Archived