Last stop before LOWI

Jack Sawyer

41 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

super set of shots Jack you will make John even more cold when he sees  your shots with the snow you can keep it  i got sunshine a  it  warm  in Cornwall regards EMM 

Thanks EMM.  We have some serious sun and heat now.  I'd love snow.  

35 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Still globetrotting I see!  Keep it up and keep sending these great pics from around the world, they give me ideas as to where I may want to fly! :D

Yep, you never know where I'll end up next Roger. Hey, thanks for the coordinates, they work perfectly!  I have Squirrel Cove and Mink Island in so far.  Not enough time to do them all right now.

35 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Looks like a tough approach.:)

Thanks Karl, it was, and with this plane it doesn't like to slow down, you can bring the props and throttles all the way back and still gain speed.  So I had to turn around and make the approach as I lost altitude.

23 minutes ago, BradB said:

Stupendous shots Jack , you are giving Stewart a run for his money . :):rolleyes::o:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, no one can give EMM a run for his money, he's the mountain master! B)

21 minutes ago, Buffy Foster said:

Looks real nice, even with all that white stuff on the ground still. :D

Thanks Buffy!  I'll make sure I fly to LOWI in summer. B)

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Glorious set and very well flown, that B200 is one slippery customer!;)

Good to see you have kept the locals on their toes in EMM's absence.:lol:

Thanks Martyn!  Is is, it’s very difficult with this plane, you really have to think ahead.

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  Is is, it’s very difficult with this plane, you really have to think ahead.

I have trouble thinking behind let alone ahead!:wacko:

Thinks.............maybe time to revive the default 744!:P

Sorry for making you cringe in mentioning default planes Jack but you must remember you worked on RL planes and I drove a fork lift for a living.:o:lol::huh:

10 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I have trouble thinking behind let alone ahead!:wacko:

Thinks.............maybe time to revive the default 744!:P

Sorry for making you cringe in mentioning default planes Jack but you must remember you worked on RL planes and I drove a fork lift for a living.:o:lol::huh:

That’s ok Martyn!  Not everyone can move pallets of expensive Orbx boxed sets.  Very delicate work!

Thinking behind, that’s always my problem, a day late and a dollar short! :(

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots & scenery, Jack, and - yes, it is currently white down there!

Thanks Gerold!  Rather be there than here, summer comes early, had to put on some aloe from a stupid sunburn yesterday, first of 2018. :(

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gerold!  Rather be there than here, summer comes early, had to put on some aloe from a stupid sunburn yesterday, first of 2018. :(

You like it cooler, Jack? This is just a few miles south of LOWI, perfect snow last week...:

WP_20180322_10_24_16_Pro.jpg

I prefer the takeoff scenery around Mollis....why....it's green !! Very good pictures, though.

I skipped (oops) the snowy pictures which reminds me to winter and cold.....brrrrr.

Spring is so late here in Europe, we all are waiting for a nice warm period.

Lately I heared someone say:

The Netherlands have only two seasons, 3 months of summer and 9 months desperately waiting for the next summer.......;-)

Cheers Fred

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I prefer the takeoff scenery around Mollis....why....it's green !! Very good pictures, though.

I skipped (oops) the snowy pictures which reminds me to winter and cold.....brrrrr.

Spring is so late here in Europe, we all are waiting for a nice warm period.

Lately I heared someone say:

The Netherlands have only two seasons, 3 months of summer and 9 months desperately waiting for the next summer.......;-)

Cheers Fred

Dang Fred, it’s the exact opposite here! :(

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang Fred, it’s the exact opposite here! :(

Allright, special for Jack:

The Dutch winter of 1963 was the most severe winter in modern history....unfortunately only Dutch spoken.

Archived