No sign of Jack

BradB

I heard a rumor that old Jack Sawyer was in these parts ..... In checking at the airfield I noticed his airplane all by it's lonesome . Jack must be taking a snooze somewhere , I figured he would not mind if I borrowed is yellow bird for a little sightseeing trip around LOWI . Sweet dreams Jack .....:lol::lol:

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_01_20180324-1548

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_07_20180324-1550

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_18_20180324-1554

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_20_20180324-1555

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_34_20180324-1600

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_36_20180324-1601

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_39_20180324-1602

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_43_20180324-1603

aerofly_fs_2_screenshot_48_20180324-1604

Thanks to Orbx team member HiFlyer , he showed me how to get rid of most of the lens flare in AFS2 . :):)

Cheers

John

By far and away John, your absolute finest!  I mean Orbx makes it look so good with their very best ever release in my opinion, that was some terrific bridge flying too!  I hope you don't mind, I'm keeping all these for my archives.  :)

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

By far and away John, your absolute finest!  I mean Orbx makes it look so good with their very best ever release in my opinion, that was some terrific bridge flying too!  I hope you don't mind, I'm keeping all these for my archives.  :)

Thanks Jack , but as far as acrobat flying goes : You are da Man !! .

John

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Thanks to Orbx team member HiFlyer , he showed me how to get rid of most of the lens flare in AFS2 . :):)

Great set of AF2 pics John, I am now stock holder in IPACS after my purchase and I do like it for certain things but not all, (it's still missing so much)!  I was under the impresssion Jach was off touring Switzerland and being the globe trotter he is, but I see he posted above, so he's not completely out of touch! :lol:

Is there anyway you could share the knowledge of the lens flare, or should I contact HiFlyer?  You can PM me if you want!

11 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Great set of AF2 pics John, I am now stock holder in IPACS after my purchase and I do like it for certain things but not all, (it's still missing so much)!  I was under the impresssion Jach was off touring Switzerland and being the globe trotter he is, but I see he posted above, so he's not completely out of touch! :lol:

Is there anyway you could share the knowledge of the lens flare, or should I contact HiFlyer?  You can PM me if you want!

In VR, there is a setting to turn off the lens flare. Alternately:

Go to Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\texture and move all sb_flareXX_color.ttx except sb_flare00_color.ttx to a backup folder. When you start your Aerofly FS 2 again only the radial flare is left, no ring lens flares.

Note that the textures might be reinstalled by later updates!

John

20 hours ago, BradB said:

Go to Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\texture and move all sb_flareXX_color.ttx except sb_flare00_color.ttx to a backup folder. When you start your Aerofly FS 2 again only the radial flare is left, no ring lens flares.

Did the fix John but, when I started FS2 it crashed as soon as I tried to move the time, it did that 3 or 4 times, after that I reinstalled the files and it has worked fine since.  Think I might just keep the flare for now, but thanks anyway for the info.

Sensational shots, John, AF2 has some interesting innovation in it.

Although I have to say the region looks too green (in case you fly real time): I was on the Inntalautobahn yesterday, and it still looks more brown to slightly greenish...

Archived