Swiss Bliss part 6

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sorry for so many.

This is exactly what Stewart the EMM would say Jack...this must be yet another spread like the Sawyer Effect....you fly in the Swiss mountains, you take a lot of shots and then say "Sorry for so many"..:D:D However, a very much of nice captures Jack ;) 

9 hours ago, adambar said:

What's not to like about those captures, Well done Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful views of the mountains Jack, I am enjoying your tour.:)

Good of you to take Annette along for the ride.:D

Thanks Mary, this was a fun flight in the Lancair but who's Annette? 

8 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Terrific shots that carry across the majesty of those mountains very well.

Thanks Lars, since the days of FSX I've always loved these particular airports in Switzerland.

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack. Great shots. If them mountains had an itch y'all coudda scratched it :rolleyes:You were so close. :D

Thanks Karl!  I thought I heard them calling out to me to scratch their granite backs! :lol:

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

This is exactly what Stewart the EMM would say Jack...this must be yet another spread like the Sawyer Effect....you fly in the Swiss mountains, you take a lot of shots and then say "Sorry for so many"..:D:D However, a very much of nice captures Jack ;) 

Thanks Landon, I hope he's okay, I sent him an email several days ago and no reply.  I'm getting concerned.  I didn't start out emulating Stewart, it was a list I had for years that I finally had a chance to fly to all of them, more on the way.

6 hours ago, Wakashi said:

And yet another excellent tour in the Swiss countryside, great shots and flight Jack!  Just remember ORBX screenshots are like Lay's Potato Chips's "betcha can't just look at one" :lol:

Thanks Roger, I could go for a record and post like 100 but people would get bored.  Like watching an uncle's slide show of his kids on vacation. :lol:

6 hours ago, BradB said:

Smashing set of shots and scenery Jack !! .

Cheers

John

Thanks John!

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent set with some beautiful views Jack! :)

Thank you Paul.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  You got me again!  Excellent pun Martyn!  Right now it's 0753, she's asleep and I'm laughing out loud! :lol:

22:55 here and she is in the shower. No Psycho scenes tonite as all the knives have been hidden.:ph34r:

Soon going to try and make some zeds.:P

Archived