Swiss Bliss part 1

Jack Sawyer

49 minutes ago, BradB said:

Terrific shots Jack , also that is quite the approach into Ambri . :):o:unsure::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I agree.  So many airports in Switzerland are like this.  On one flight I made I had to go around over a lake to land.  The problem with this plane is it's so slippery that it doesn't want to lose airspeed, so you really have to plan way ahead.  Even with the throttles and prop levers all the way back it's difficult to slow down.

26 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice European mountain shots Jack. Covering for Stewart in his absence? :D Switzerland is a beautiful country and a marvel to fly over. 

Thanks Landon.  It is beautiful and a challenge.  Not covering for Stewart actually I hope he’s ok but I’ll bet my bottom dollar he’ reformatting everything.

10 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

Great flying and shots Jack. I am surprised you are not using a yellow King Air. There is a yellow Norwegian ambulance livery at the flight one website. PM me and i will send you the link.

Greg 

Thanks Greg, I saw the yellow one but for some bizarre reason all ambulances freak me out.

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Jack and some wonderful views of the scenery here.

SOme skilful flying too getting into Ambri.

I am looking forwards to more of your Swiss excursion.:)

Thanks Martyn, I have three more sets to upload and am planning on more flights now.

43 minutes ago, dolf8857 said:

Fantastic set!

Thanks Dolf!

41 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great flight over some excellent scenery Jack! :)

Thanks Paul! 

14 minutes ago, renault said:

Hi Jack

You never cease to amaze me young man with your eye for detail and skill in presenting outstanding screenshots. This has made my whole weekend.:)

Best regards

Renault

Thanks Renault, appreciate your nice comments!  And it's good to see you back my friend!

Archived