Jack had gone

This flight is from Geneva to Dubrovnik it took 3 and a half hrs for my flight I arrived but Jack had gone on one of his last flights he said meet me in Dubrovnik .

This is with p3dv4.2 and pta and Adams preset  set in the spring I hope you enjoy my flight regards Stewart .

60aXYM8.jpg

L2EUboU.jpg

5fM67Ka.jpg

3SRnufq.jpg

SrrF6ZR.jpg

UXlnSe7.jpg

6bC1B8T.jpg

scacIj9.jpg

l9hWLSi.jpg

G9Gp2Rm.jpg

ujC5kxR.jpg

OKH5IZU.jpg

rACfAxr.jpg

wAEhJji.jpg

YefCaLN.jpg

Fl3orYl.jpg

yjR5xs7.jpg

g4H63fv.jpg

4PauAfs.jpg

Milan

ZWRX1Tq.jpg

LVxZUwC.jpg

foF8VyQ.jpg

w0M4EKH.jpg

RL4psMl.jpg

BrcfRfV.jpg

92XCyFI.jpg

EiH18g8.jpg

Ifkfolu.jpg

FMv3ssB.jpg

kfD8jv6.jpg

arrived in Dubrovnik I hope you enjoyed my flight sorry that I had so many screen shots regards stewart

39 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

That is better now I have got the right post Jack.

Thanks for jogging my memory of a story we had at school in the late 50s.

Wouldn't they have a field day if such a story was told at school to the cotton wool kids of today, so sad what the youngsters are missing out on isn't it.

26 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

That is better now I have got the right post Jack.

Thanks for jogging my memory of a story we had at school in the late 50s.

Wouldn't they have a field day if such a story was told at school to the cotton wool kids of today, so sad what the youngsters are missing out on isn't it.

Sad isn’t it?  Man what a difference between then and now

50 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

You are right, Jack. But me thinks that our kids will say the same thirty to forty years from now

Exactly Roger....just like kids that grew up in the late 1800's probably thought about the kids growing up in the 50's with Rock n Roll, soda shops and drive-ins....;) 

Nice try Stewart, at least you got to show off some beautiful captures! :)

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sad isn’t it?  Man what a difference between then and now

The things that are going on today with kids is truly unbelievable, I think you know what I mean. :unsure::huh:

8 minutes ago, adambar said:

The things that are going on today with kids is truly unbelievable, I think you know what I mean. :unsure::huh:

There are tons of good, honest and strong kids out there  nowadays...lets not turn into a bunch of grumpy old men that say the past was always better. I don't even have kids, and I know this. There are bad seeds in every generation, from every walk of life, all over the world. There are also millions time more good kids. Sorry, but some of the grumpy old men attitudes really push my buttons sometimes. Alright, rant over...flame me on email if you like. Back to our regularly scheduled sim captures now :)

10 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

The Mountain Man goes looking for Jack! Nice spread here Stewart, some beautiful mountain vistas in these shots:)  

Thanks Landon I am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight I was looking forward to meeting Jack and I love flying in this area for the mountains always look good regards Stewart 

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sorry Stewart!  I had to Pick some haggis in LOWI!  :lol:

But those top half shots, they just cry out to me to climb those tree covered hills, extremely green and vibrant and beautiful!

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my mountain shots from my trip wold be ok for your hiking it is a shame I misted you never mind when I see your post meet me in Dubrovnik

I was already on my way there regards stewart

7 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Great shots of your trip Stewart, but if you want to "catch" Jack "The Gingerbread Man" you should lay low under a bridge somewhere in Dubrovnik, I'm sure he will eventually show up there! B):lol:

Thanks I am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my trip i will catch Jack one of these days he will properly come over the top of me inverted regards stewart 

2 hours ago, adambar said:

Thanks Adam i am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight i will catch him one of these days he may be inverted over the top of me regards stewart

7 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my mountain shots from my trip wold be ok for your hiking it is a shame I misted you never mind when I see your post meet me in Dubrovnik

I was already on my way there regards stewart

It would be cool if we could fly online.

1 minute ago, stewart1 said:

Yes Jack that would be good one day to fly together  I have just tried chase plane in p3dv4.2 will not work at the moment got flight one traffic on working good in a flight at the moment regards stewart 

Hmmmm.  I don’t have 4.2 and doubt I’ll ever install it.  I see too many problems with it from LM itself to problems with add-ons that are meant for 4.2 yet still not working.  I have a feeling LM may issue a patch soon.  Gosh, I’ve read so many horror stories.  Glad I didn’t update, I’m always very cautious about this stuff.

The only ones i trust are Orbx.

Archived