What a great day! New airports, sales and planes!

VH-KDK

What a great day today.

NZWR for sale this afternoon as well as the 45% Sale and picked up a couple of great aircraft in another sale.

1.gd1.jpg

Just returning from a flight around Whangarei but not in one of my new planes.

2.gd2.jpg

Picked up the beautiful C-46 and very impressed with it flying from New Plymouth to Wellington.

I didn't get to post the flight as I then saw NZWR was out.

Yet to install my other new plane or the DC-6 that Stewart has got working in V4.

So much to so, so little time. I can hardly wait until I retire.

Oh wait.......I have!

12 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

fantastic set of shots Martyn and the last shot is that  aircraft from just flight regards stewart

Thanks Stewart.

Yes it is the JF C-46 and a beautiful plane tooB). They have a sale on at the moment which I just happened to stumble across this morning.:)

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These look great Martyn!  I didn't really how big this plane was, and how wide till I saw it hanging down from the ceiling at the Warner-Robbins Air Museum recently.  It's really quite large.

Thanks Jack. I would like to find out where the one is in Chonburi as we go past there when we go to the beach in Thailand. I would love to see it.

Looking at it on the apron with the Dash 8 it looks huge.:)

It looked out of scale which I know is not so.^_^

1 hour ago, Alex Goff said:

Two nice aircraft in and out! Great shots :)

Thanks Alex, I love these two wonderful planes.:)

I will let you into a secret, the scenery here is not 'arf bad either.;)

Hope you get around to buying it too!:lol::lol::lol:

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:46 AM, flyingleaf said:

Nice shots indeed Martyn. I told "she who must be obeyed" that I'll happily vacuum the house more often if I can buy a few orbx sceneries.:)

No probs for me as Atilla the Hen is at work and I am at home so I can use my cc in secret!:lol::lol::lol:(manic sniggering)

On 11/24/2017 at 6:16 AM, VH-KDK said:

So much to so, so little time. I can hardly wait until I retire.

Oh wait.......I have!

Oh boy, this is so true! Talk about a one-legged man in that famous contest. And "Atilla the Hen" - that should win some kind of award on its own. And oh yes, ain't these sales great? Trouble is I've got everything now! I guess that once I've gotten my latest dozen or so 'planes installed and documented I'm just going to have to go fly somewhere - I seem to remember that might have been the purpose of all this <grin>

42 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Oh boy, this is so true! Talk about a one-legged man in that famous contest. And "Atilla the Hen" - that should win some kind of award on its own. And oh yes, ain't these sales great? Trouble is I've got everything now! I guess that once I've gotten my latest dozen or so 'planes installed and documented I'm just going to have to go fly somewhere - I seem to remember that might have been the purpose of all this <grin>

Gosh Andy..................the main focus in our hobby is to purchase and install aircraft and scenery. Then write down in books what you have. After that you try to find the manuals and place them somewhere safe :unsure:. Lastly, you go on the internet to download maps of the areas or histories and data for particular aircraft. :lol: 

Did you mention flying? ;):huh::D.

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

All I need is my two MV choppers and I'm done, except for the newest Orbx stuff.  You're right Andy, enough collecting for me and more flying is what's needed.  All I seem to do is test stuff out.

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Gosh Andy..................the main focus in our hobby is to purchase and install aircraft and scenery. Then write down in books what you have. After that you try to find the manuals and place them somewhere safe :unsure:. Lastly, you go on the internet to download maps of the areas or histories and data for particular aircraft. :lol: 

:lol::lol::lol:

10 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Thanks Andy, I need just one more airport and the Canberra City scape then I have it all apart from the Lancair which for some unknown reason just doesn't do it for me.:(

Too many aircraft as well, no, you can never have too many aircraft!:lol:

9 hours ago, paulb said:

Dead right Paul and don't forget all of the scenery enhancement programmes that you can install.

We have so many "artists" here that are taking the pastime in yet another direction using their oils and canvas!

All beyond me as I am just a paper and crayon type!:huh::lol::lol::rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

All I need is my two MV choppers and I'm done, except for the newest Orbx stuff.  You're right Andy, enough collecting for me and more flying is what's needed.  All I seem to do is test stuff out.

I admire those who can just fly a few planes and be happy, I just cannot help myself and have dozens of payware planes.:lol:

Love 'em all!

Then there are the freeware planes.:o

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Dead right Paul and don't forget all of the scenery enhancement programmes that you can install.

We have so many "artists" here that are taking the pastime in yet another direction using their oils and canvas!

All beyond me as I am just a paper and crayon type!:huh::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Well that is all part of the fun Martyn! :D There are no limits on where we take our pastime! ;)

Archived