Under Jack's spell

VH-KDK

A helicopter, yellow of course, viewing some POIs at low level.

Jack has taught me the best way to view POIs.

TFX GEN, Trees, P3DV4, Flysimware Mosquito, REX TD EE PTA with Adam's Preset.

1.pm1.jpg

Leaving EDNT Treuchtlingen Bubenheim for a sight seeing trip.

2.pm2.jpg

We are soon approaching Ellingen.

3.pm3.jpg

Here is the Deutschordenschloss

4.pm4.jpg

5.pm5.jpg

Now at Weißenberg in Bayern wit both the St Andreas and Spitalkerch in view.

6.pm6.jpg

7.pm7.jpg

8.pm8.jpg

Now up the hill at Kehl and the Wülzberg Fortress.
9.pm9.jpg

10.pm10.jpg

11.pm11.jpg

Just one kilometer away is Wülzburg airport.

12.pm12.jpg

Picked out my landing spot.

13.pm13.jpg

An absolutely perfect landing. After about 2 years of flying choppers I can now actually land roughly where I want to. Now off to try something else.

14.pm14.jpg

No, after two attempts I cannot do a Jack and fly inverted. Maybe it is not the right shade of yellow!

Excellent scenery, another masterpiece and the Mosquito is the perfect helicopter to go sight seeing in, provided you want to go alone!

1 minute ago, Bluebear said:

Wonderful sightseeing tour !!

A very smal copter,but great shots.
( strange,lately I see only yellow aviators ) :D

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear, the copter is a wee ripper, I love it.

I think we have caught Yellow Fever when flying in OLC SA.:lol::lol::ph34r:

:lol:  Wonderful Martyn!  Thanks and I LOVE that yellow copter!  I didn't know there were so many POI's!  How in the world did you discover them all, they're wonderful.

Oh, the last one, :o, it ain't easy.  I've tried a hundred time, those eggbeaters just won't cooperate in inverted flight.  :o:P

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Wonderful Martyn!  Thanks and I LOVE that yellow copter!  I didn't know there were so many POI's!  How in the world did you discover them all, they're wonderful.

Oh, the last one, :o, it ain't easy.  I've tried a hundred time, those eggbeaters just won't cooperate in inverted flight.  :o:P

The best chopper I think for looking close up at the POIs, the Mosquito that is not a yellow one!:lol:

The Pois are all on Google Earth using the kmz file that comes with both GES and all regions.

The Lynx can apparently do a loop but cannot perform a sustained flight. :(

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Another excellent an informative tour Martyn! You even included a yellow chopper for Jack! :)

Cheers Paul, happy you enjoyed looking and I also got some of the fields painted for Jack too.:lol:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Paul, happy you enjoyed looking and I also got some of the fields painted for Jack too.:lol:

And they look mighty fine in Orbx yellow!  I love those rape seed fields.  Never been knew it was called rape seed till last year.  It looks beautiful from the air.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And they look mighty fine in Orbx yellow!  I love those rape seed fields.  Never been knew it was called rape seed till last year.  It looks beautiful from the air.

We call it Canola over here and the leaves are very tasty to eat when you can get them.:D

The fields of yellow are a beautiful sight before everything turns to straw in the summer heat.

10 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

We call it Canola over here and the leaves are very tasty to eat when you can get them.:D

The fields of yellow are a beautiful sight before everything turns to straw in the summer heat.

Hi Martyn, the only yellow fields here where I live is hay, lots and lots of hay for the horses of courses.

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Martyn, the only yellow fields here where I live is hay, lots and lots of hay for the horses of courses.

Jack, right up the road from you in Tennessee there are fields of yellow called canola as well...you are not that far away from it. I lived in TN for close to 20 years, and used to see fields full of yellow like that all the time. It was always beautiful.

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Jack, right up the road from you in Tennessee there are fields of yellow called canola as well...you are not that far away from it. I lived in TN for close to 20 years, and used to see fields full of yellow like that all the time. It was always beautiful.

Thanks Landon, Tennessee is a drive up north for sure.  I think I’m gonna fly there in the sim and see what I can see.

I also want to fly from 25GA to Macon.  We drove about 120 miles one way but in this car, well, it was fun. :)

Vh-KDK you said

No, after two attempts I cannot do a Jack and fly inverted. Maybe it is not the right shade of yellow!

for this : You need to have the book of Jack the acrobat of the perfect reverter in 3 toms

Patrick

1 hour ago, Neptune6 said:

Vh-KDK you said

for this : You need to have the book of Jack the acrobat of the perfect reverter in 3 toms

Patrick

I had better go to SA and see if I can find it in Amazon.:unsure::wacko::lol:

Archived