4 seasons in one day

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, in the 90'sF, 32C it seems like we'll never get cold weather again.

Not everywhere Jack, it's been in the low 40's for the last 3-4 days here where I live, and I am loving it :) Can't wait for colder temps and snow....it's been too long since I have gotten to ski. I agree on the subject of seasonal scenery, which is one of the reasons I don't like photoreal scenery either.

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What a cool idea Stewart!  It sure did, but the calendar here says it's autumn but the weather?  Well, in the 90'sF, 32C it seems like we'll never get cold weather again.

Thanks Jack I pleased you liked my 4 screen shots I just wanted to se what it looked like putting all 4 seasons in I prefer the spring my self because the greens look better

I think brighter colours regards stewart 

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful compilation Stewart.

The years really do fly by don't they.

Thanks Martyn the year has just  flown by and thanks for liking my 4 screen shots of the 4 seasons just wanted to se what they looked like ,

I think my self I prefer the spring because the colours are brighter  as in the greens of the mountains and hills ect regards stewart  

Just now, stewart1 said:

Thanks Martyn the year has just  flown by and thanks for liking my 4 screen shots of the 4 seasons just wanted to se what they looked like ,

I think my self I prefer the spring because the colours are brighter  as in the greens of the mountains and hills ect regards stewart  

Yes, I like Spring and Summer but very seldom Autumn or Winter as it reminds me of how dreary England looked with no leaves on the trees.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Nice work Stewart! I just love the seasons in FS. That's why I never could like photoreal scenery where you only had one season to choose from.

Thanks Paul I am pleased you liked my screen shots of the 4 seasons it wold be good if you could decide on our weather like that and set to sunny or what you wanted on that day

Regards stewart 

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Not everywhere Jack, it's been in the low 40's for the last 3-4 days here where I live, and I am loving it :) Can't wait for colder temps and snow....it's been too long since I have gotten to ski. I agree on the subject of seasonal scenery, which is one of the reasons I don't like photoreal scenery either.

Thanks Sniper31 I am glad you liked my 4 seasons this year has gone very quick may be it is because I am getting older regards stewart

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Stewart. I think I saw Heidi and her Grandpa in your second shot.:rolleyes: 

Thanks flyingleaf I am pleased you liked my 4 seasons screen shots so you saw Heidi and her Grandpar in the second shot did not think any one would se them well done

I tried to hide them regards stewart

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Four seasons in one day , sounds like Montana . :o:angry::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John glade you like my idea of putting 4 seasons on it is mutch like Cornwall we get plenty of rain  we do not get a lot of snow  we only need a inch and every thing in this country grinds to a halt  regards stewart  

13 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Yes, I like Spring and Summer but very seldom Autumn or Winter as it reminds me of how dreary England looked with no leaves on the trees.

For a few weeks now the trees have been changing to the brown colours we have to alter our clocks in October and  winter will soon be hear and look  forward t o spring regards stewart 

13 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

97(!) again here today.  Snow, what's snow?  Never heard of it.  I have winter clothes but never need them.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

97(!) again here today.  Snow, what's snow?  Never heard of it.  I have winter clothes but never need them.

Jack, I am a career Light Infantry Soldier, which means that I am equally happy in steamy tropical jungles, dry barren deserts, wide open frozen tundra plains, and yes, high elevation bone chilling mountain peaks. I love it all! :D :D

11 hours ago, greg88 said:

The sky and clouds are very nice stewart and so switzerland has a particular place in my favorite choice 

Thanks greg88 I love flying around that area for the scenery is fantastic with the mountains ect  the sky was active sky .

I am always going to Geneva I have p3dv4 set to start there I am pleased you liked my screen shots regards stewart

11 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

A superb quartet!!! Great choice of locations as well.

Adam.

Thanks Adam it is all down to you my friend with your preset you have done a fantastic job with it thanks for that ,

and thanks for liking my screen shots I love it around the Geneva area for the terrain is fantastic regards stewart  

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Jack, I am a career Light Infantry Soldier, which means that I am equally happy in steamy tropical jungles, dry barren deserts, wide open frozen tundra plains, and yes, high elevation bone chilling mountain peaks. I love it all! :D :D

First, I want to say thanks for Serving Landon, I did 8 in the Air Force but I have a lot of respect for Light Infantry.  Problem with me is I get dehydrated too easily.  Gimme the cold of Boise, I loved it there, I miss it.

Archived