Jack told me to do this

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Stewart.

Wonderful series of images and some excellent flying.

Enjoying ourselves is what FS is all about.:lol:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked me going inverted Jack said I made his day  we do have some fun on this forum I am going away to a flight sim show at RAF cosford

in a couple weeks and looking forward to meting  John and the team from orbx at the show it is just on the Saturday but I travel on the Friday before by train   and meeting my developer friend in Birmingham and we are staying at Shrewsbury for 2 night looking forward to this regards stewart   

10 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Some nifty flying in a yellow plane to boot Stewart, very nice! The scenery below you looks great as always ;) 

Thanks sniper31 I am pleased you liked my screen shots and my yellow plane for Jack we do give jack some stick on here but he would truly be misted he is the life and soul of this site

thanks again regards stewart  

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Marvelous Stewart!  You have brightened an otherwise rotten day for me my friend!  I love the livery and you certainly picked the right plane for the job, just wonderful!

Thanks Jack I am very pleased you liked my yellow plane and me giving it a go at going inverted have not done that before .

I am glad I Brightened you day my friend we do all of us on this site give you some stick but we all love you really Jack with all your antics next under bridges maybe

probably  have to swim if it is a river bridge thanks again Jack my friend and you always brighten up our days on this site with all our friends on line regards stewart 

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Jack told me to do it  - Talk about a can of worms being opened Stewart . Be careful my friend , be very careful . :unsure::(:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John so I opened a can of worms just could not resist putting that title Jack told me to do .

Well I have made jack happy anyway and I am pleased you liked my screen shots poor Jack we do give him some stick on this site but we love his antics.

well thanks again John regards stewart

3 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked me going inverted Jack said I made his day  we do have some fun on this forum I am going away to a flight sim show at RAF cosford

in a couple weeks and looking forward to meting  John and the team from orbx at the show it is just on the Saturday but I travel on the Friday before by train   and meeting my developer friend in Birmingham and we are staying at Shrewsbury for 2 night looking forward to this regards stewart   

Thanks Jack I am very pleased you liked my yellow plane and me giving it a go at going inverted have not done that before .

I am glad I Brightened you day my friend we do all of us on this site give you some stick but we all love you really Jack with all your antics next under bridges maybe

probably  have to swim if it is a river bridge thanks again Jack my friend and you always brighten up our days on this site with all our friends on line regards stewart 

Thanks John so I opened a can of worms just could not resist putting that title Jack told me to do .

Well I have made jack happy anyway and I am pleased you liked my screen shots poor Jack we do give him some stick on this site but we love his antics.

well thanks again John regards stewart

Stewart, I'm humbled by your kind words.  Thank you my friend and thank you all here at Orbx, my most enjoyable place on the internet.  Everyone here is so kind, considerate, and with the lightheartedness and easy banter it all makes for a wonderful place to share our creativity via our travels and screenshots.  Not to mention I get to learn so much geography I otherwise might not have learned.

And getting to meet Mr. JV and team will be a real treat.  Please post some photos of your visit with them if that's allowed.  I would very much like to see ya'll having a great time.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Stewart, I'm humbled by your kind words.  Thank you my friend and thank you all here at Orbx, my most enjoyable place on the internet.  Everyone here is so kind, considerate, and with the lightheartedness and easy banter it all makes for a wonderful place to share our creativity via our travels and screenshots.  Not to mention I get to learn so much geography I otherwise might not have learned.

And getting to meet Mr. JV and team will be a real treat.  Please post some photos of your visit with them if that's allowed.  I would very much like to see ya'll having a great time.

Thanks Jack I will get some pictures of the team when I go in a few weeks looking  forward to meeting the team from orbx

I have been to this 5 years running but this is the first time orbx is attending may be find out about new products that are going to be released in the near future .

also I think Richard is going there from France looking forward to meeting him  he lives in  Versailles paris I am going to ask him if he lives in the palace as a joke .

thanks again Jack for you kind words .

I joined this site on may 2010 if I had been active on this site with pictures ect I would of content at the moment I have 2.346

I would of had a lot more by now well Jack chat later regards stewart

Archived