Where am I

adambar

17 hours ago, Just Fly said:

Could it be the lovely SFS Airpark (80WA) that comes with Jefferson County?

You are correct, it is (80WA) SFS Airpark. Man, you are in for the ride of your life. :lol:

16 hours ago, paulb said:

Hmmmmmmmm........I might pass on this one. It all depends upon what and how Jack is flying!  :D:lol:

Well maybe a safe flight in a 747 would be OK? Jack seems to know those well. ;)

The think is, you never know when Jack is going run out of VAS or have an OOM. :D

16 hours ago, Stillwater said:

So much green stuff here, it would not be Alaska... but the PNW area is so well equipped with orbx airports that it´s getting hard to guess.

So I´ll simply try... Vernonia?

You are also correct Gerold. Hehehe. :lol:

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hey!!!! :blink:

:lol:  You guys crack me up! :lol:

If I had to guess I'd say Israel's Farm?  Nonetheless, it's a great shots Adam and I LOVE these shots.

Jack, you are correct as well. :D 

By the way, your going to need a bigger plane. :D

7 hours ago, olderndirt said:

It's wherever that old straight tailed Cessna is parked.

Correct, hahaha. :D

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

in a shed with a load of pallets regards stewart 

You are also spot on. :D

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wait that's my place I live in that trailer across from that shed and no thanks I won't fly with Jack. Oh wait she who must be obeyed told me I don't live there. Sorry. Great shot Adam and a good quiz.:D

No ifs ands or butts about it, you are going as well flyingleaf. :D  Your going to wish you were a flyingleaf, so pack your Dramamine. :lol:

20 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Just as well - being a passenger in an inverted 747 at 500ft isn't my idea of fun! :ph34r::lol:

Adam.

You said Jefferson County, so the way I see it, that's close enough, sorry. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:o:huh::(

Don't feel so bad Jack, all of your friends are going for a plane ride with you, I thought it would be a nice gesture to let everyone experience inverted flight in a 747. :lol:

Have a great flight everyone and try no to scream to much, whatever you do you don't want to distract Jack, not a good thing. :lol::lol:

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Aww, come on Gerold, it ain't that bad is it?  A guy has to have some fun ya know, I mean I can no longer fly for medical reason and I miss going inverted in biplanes in real life. :(

Just joking, my friend. You have earned a reputation, and I´ll defend it :D!

PS: OK, I can do a normal post next, no blurries or desorientation, I promise!

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Just joking, my friend. You have earned a reputation, and I´ll defend it :D!

PS: OK, I can do a normal post next, no blurries or desorientation, I promise!

Thanks Gerold, you had me worried for a second.  And, I'd love to see some disorientation and blurries in the shots!

14 hours ago, Just Fly said:

Oh boy, what have I done...

You will find out very soon, i'm afraid. :lol:

13 hours ago, Taph said:

Nice shot

Thank you Taph. :)

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Oh no, Adam, what have I done? I tried to stay on the safe side and far away from @Jack Sawyer´s flying skills - no success!

If you ask me, you got on the wrong side somehow, but, it will be over before you know it. :D  Maybe that's not the best choice of words Gerold. :lol:

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Aww, come on Gerold, it ain't that bad is it?  A guy has to have some fun ya know, I mean I can no longer fly for medical reason and I miss going inverted in biplanes in real life. :(

Bring your barf bag and don't look out the window. :lol:

Archived