New PC-12 testing at Queenstown

Jack Sawyer

Spendid views Jack, great to see you giving your new plane a work out.

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Another new airplane Jack ?? , I thought you gave up buying anything new until P3Dv4 came out . :rolleyes:;):D

Cheers

John

For medicinal purposes only, nothing like a new plane,ORBX airport (or both) to make you feel better.

When the missus p*sses me off I reach for the cc.

I got sick when I saw you turning into final. Better do these manouvres not with something bigger that the paramotor!

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

For medicinal purposes only, nothing like a new plane,ORBX airport (or both) to make you feel better.

Hope the health insurance would join your diagnosis one day.

But at least your 2nd sentence sounds very healthy.

11 hours ago, tom2rific said:

stunning set Jack...colours and detail are impressive compared to my Orbx Queenstown in FSX

PC-12 looks great too !     :)

tom

Thanks Tom!  It's a lovely area and that PC-12 is a new go-to plane.

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots with your new PC-12 Jack, nice work! :)

Thanks Adam, love Queenstown and this PC-12.

10 hours ago, BradB said:

Another new airplane Jack ?? , I thought you gave up buying anything new until P3Dv4 came out . :rolleyes:;):D

Cheers

John

Well John, when ya feel sick, there's good medicine to maybe rub it off on the CC.  I know what I said but at least I bought an Orbx and a plane but this plane, man is she nice!  I'll probably get even sicker when V4 comes out and can't ever use my planes again.  Hence my infatuation with Scenery Config Editor.  Well worth the freeness!

10 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack. That is as real as it can get. Great shots.

Thank you kind sir!

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks as always Iain!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Spendid views Jack, great to see you giving your new plane a work out.

Thanks Martyn!  I agree, my GP even prescribed them! :)  I know what you mean about the missus :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Nice shots Jack......I don't think the pax enjoyed the split-arse turn in #6 !

Kev

Thanks Kev!  No pax on this test but I'll bet there are people like me who love this kind of flying.  I used to fly a real stunt bi-lane a friend owned and we'd do all kinds of crazy stuff.  When I was above the skies of Boise doing this all I could think was what the people on the ground were thinking, "They must be insane!"  But it was fun.

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Blimey Jack! You're worse than me for acquiring new planes. I'll have to try harder <grin>.

Fine looking beast, and some great shots. Ain't this fun?

Thanks Andy and you're 100% correct in your assessment.  It's like my drug or something.  Can't seem to get enough.

3 hours ago, Kasi31 said:

Fantastic shots Jack!

Thanks Kasi!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I got sick when I saw you turning into final. Better do these manouvres not with something bigger that the paramotor!

Hope the health insurance would join your diagnosis one day.

But at least your 2nd sentence sounds very healthy.

LOL Gerold!  The plane handled itself well in that tight turn.  I didn't mean to turn that tight, it was just a take off and return but it was fun!  Wouldn't it be nice if health insurance worked like that?  Give us what we really need to make us happy?  Might well make us heal faster!

2 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Hi Jack, very nice screenshots. PC-12 is from Carenado?

Best regards

Karoly

Thanks Karoly, yes, just bought it yesterday from Carenado after I saw someone else here flying one.  

14 minutes ago, Flying_Grandpa said:

Great

Thanks Flying_Grandpa!

12 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

Yes Jack, what about your post several weeks ago said you were giving up buying new planes?  You are as uncontrolled as me.

5 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

Yes Jack, what about your post several weeks ago said you were giving up buying new planes?  You are as uncontrolled as me.

I'll admit it, the first step in helping with an addiction is admitting you have an addiction.  And my fix is planes and Orbx.  That PC-12 is just to nice.

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Very nice Jack :). They always say that a new plane is a good remedy!

Thanks Paul, you're absolutely right, it is a great remedy!

4 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Your first pic title says it all. :D

Thanks Roger!  Hope to see some screens from you soon, especially the "dude."

Just now, bernd1151 said:

That's utterly superb, Jack. I think I have to get it too. In case the missus complains I'll put all the blame on you, buddy. I know, you can handle it ;)

:lol:  I can handle it, just tell her my wife approved it.  Only wish I had a yellow livery as my wife likes the "pretty" yellow planes.

Archived