Brass Monkeys

Mark Abdey

Mark these are simply outstanding !

I have to admit that your topic title caught my eye. It was -26C this morning (-37C with wind chill) and I spent 2 hours shoveling sidewalks and driveway. It was so nice to come in and look at your screenshots -- not so nice to have been reminded about one of my thoughts when I was outside though!

Cheers

Renault

4 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Thank you very much indeed for the comments people :)

I have a sad feeling this will be the only way I'll see any decent snow this year... we had a smattering a few weeks back, and that'll likely be it for us :(

Re my previous comment on the weather in my part of the world. Could you post something nice and warm in your next series please, pretty please!. :)

My old bones would really appreciate it and it definitely would be cheaper than turning up the central heating some more!

Cheers

Renault

13 hours ago, alex330 said:

Mark, such fantastic shots, so real-life, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, they're always a pleasure to look at!

Thank you kindly :)

13 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Those really are amazing shots Mark. Absolutely stunning. I could stare at those for hours.

I'm glad you like them :)

11 hours ago, renault said:

Re my previous comment on the weather in my part of the world. Could you post something nice and warm in your next series please, pretty please!. :)

My old bones would really appreciate it and it definitely would be cheaper than turning up the central heating some more!

Ok will do ^_^ ... now haven't you got some snow to shovel? :lol: ... Actually I'd love some snow to shovel.

6 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Beautiful winter scenes - get a hot pack for your monkeys.

:D You would most certainly need one ha-ha... esp. in a microlight.

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Click, the bar goes up another notch.

Best shots I have seen here yet, absolute rippers.

A great saying, not as painful to simians as it appears!

Not sure about that, but thank you very much; most kind.... it the devs texture, landclass, mesh and agn placement that's the real star here.

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Good Lord!  Those are absolute stunners!  I had to look twice at your specs, too!  Amazing

Thank you... If you look close, you can see certain compromises my PC forces upon me [to maintain 30fps or as close too as possible]... mainly output resolution (1080p) and medium shadow quality, that gets a little pixelated and shimmery. Still wondering if a move to a GTX1060 would allow me to push thing a bit more.

Archived