Jackson Hole and Grand Tetons + PTA

robmw

2 hours ago, robmw said:

Thanks, just wanted to show what PTA can do to enhance the view. It seems to work really well with the built-in HDR settings as well.

Gulp!!!! Beautiful shots!!!!

Amazingly, PTA converted me to HDR (gasp, shock, horror!!!).

Adam.

Thanks everyone :)

6 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Gulp!!!! Beautiful shots!!!!

Amazingly, PTA converted me to HDR (gasp, shock, horror!!!).

Adam.

Indeed, makes it usable in my opinion. BTW - I think I was using your presets until recently? Good balance without being over the top, I was sold when I saw the screenshots of the results so thanks for getting me on the right track!

4 hours ago, robmw said:

Indeed, makes it usable in my opinion. BTW - I think I was using your presets until recently? Good balance without being over the top, I was sold when I saw the screenshots of the results so thanks for getting me on the right track!

Which reminds me ... I think I might need to revise that topic with my latest (HDR-friendly) presets!

Adam.

Number 3 is awesome.

Now, if someone made a Poppet-like tutorial on how to install and set up PTA I'd go of it.

Heck, O'm still on 3.2 and afraid if I upgrade it will mess up all the planes and tweaks I made (too many to list here) I'd be afraid Acronis would be rolling back again.  

I'm simply not as smart as you guys.  :(

Wonderful place to fly in as your shots show so well.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:33 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Number 3 is awesome.

Now, if someone made a Poppet-like tutorial on how to install and set up PTA I'd go of it.

Heck, O'm still on 3.2 and afraid if I upgrade it will mess up all the planes and tweaks I made (too many to list here) I'd be afraid Acronis would be rolling back again.  

I'm simply not as smart as you guys.  :(

I took the plunge and upgraded to v3.35 and it all went well but I am not sure about 3.4 as I am a bit reluctant to take the plunge like you Jack.

Might have to take a squiz at this PTA though, what an improvement.

Archived