My first shots from Germany-North - Hannover

BradB

Dear visitor, it is a pity that we missed this afternoon when you were flying above my house, as shown in #6. I had a cold one already in the fridge! (Now it is placed in front of me, but not too much left.) You must have noticed that today we had the hottest Sept. 13 ever since beginning of climate recording - so I was not on duty. The day will come that I join these skies, and I think this will be just after the leaves turn brown also in reality. For the time being, please enjoy the details of my home area: Cross the Harz and visit @Kasi31, turn north there and have a drink with @Frank Schnibben. Do not forget to pay a visit to north Germanys thirdmost beautiful city, where @Fischkopp lives, cross Bremen and get down towards @bernd1151 in Münster. And I did not even mention the islands. Lots to do, and currently in brilliant weather!

See you, my friend @BradB !

18 hours ago, Airwolf said:

Where are the Porsche factories ?

Awesome shots

To my knowledge we only have Volkswagen (e. g. in Emden, Hannover, Wolfsburg) and Mercedes (Bremen). For Porsche you would have to wait for Germany South...

41 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Dear visitor, it is a pity that we missed this afternoon when you were flying above my house, as shown in #6. I had a cold one already in the fridge! (Now it is placed in front of me, but not too much left.) You must have noticed that today we had the hottest Sept. 13 ever since beginning of climate recording - so I was not on duty. The day will come that I join these skies, and I think this will be just after the leaves turn brown also in reality. For the time being, please enjoy the details of my home area: Cross the Harz and visit @Kasi31, turn north there and have a drink with @Frank Schnibben. Do not forget to pay a visit to north Germanys thirdmost beautiful city, where @Fischkopp lives, cross Bremen and get down towards @bernd1151 in Münster. And I did not even mention the islands. Lots to do, and currently in brilliant weather!

See you, my friend @BradB !

To my knowledge we only have Volkswagen (e. g. in Emden, Hannover, Wolfsburg) and Mercedes (Bremen). For Porsche you would have to wait for Germany South...

I am anxious for your return Herr Gerold to the sky's from your motherland . Only then can we really get a proper tour of Orbx Germany North . :):)

Cheers

John

18 hours ago, BradB said:

I am anxious for your return Herr Gerold to the sky's from your motherland . Only then can we really get a proper tour of Orbx Germany North . :):)

Cheers

John

I´ll join the crowd later, when I return from my current virtual tour. And even this takes longer, due to the fantastic (real) summer weather outside...

For the time being we need your & the communities combined efforts to explore GE_N!

Top class set John.

Some great scenery waiting to be explored here and you have a nice colourful Baron to accompany you.

Probably FS is about the only reason I am looking forwards to going home and I might be lucky to get some flying in once I have installed a few add ons and patches etc....

22 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Top class set John.

Some great scenery waiting to be explored here and you have a nice colourful Baron to accompany you.

Probably FS is about the only reason I am looking forwards to going home and I might be lucky to get some flying in once I have installed a few add ons and patches etc....

Yes you have P3Dv3.4 waiting for you to do . I just updated the client and everything works great . Enjoy the rest of your trip !! .

Cheers

John

38 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Probably FS is about the only reason I am looking forwards to going home and I might be lucky to get some flying

... see it like simming is also a mimic of real world travel - given the quality we have achieved meanwhile. Just look at these pictures above (which I compare to RL iin a few minutes...)!

On ‎13‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 2:36 AM, MZee1960 said:

Great shots,  John!   The colors are rich and the last one is like a photograph ........ love that new Orbx night lighting !  :o

The night lights on shot no. 8 look great. But are these lights really from FTX?

Patric

Archived