KBZN Coming soon to P3DV3.

Great shots Iain.

Looks amazing, I am ready to go exploring.

A new airport for me as I brought it in a sale and never got round to using it in FSX, I am sure I am not alone in doing such things.:wacko:

56 minutes ago, DesertPilot said:

Plus the CEF4 Airdrie Airport.

Beat me to it DP, another one I am waiting to see for the first time but this one I never brought it until I was using P3D. :o

17 minutes ago, fabs79 said:

Fantastic! Can`t wait to fly my beloved KBZN-KWYS-KJAC Route in P3D at last!

Glad to know someone else enjoys that route as well!

Great pics btw Iain!

Happy KBZN is coming.  Not only fly the above route, have driven it!   I do wish a developer would really do Yellowstone Park.  I'm hoping OpenLC will really capture more of the beauty such as the waterfalls and hot springs.  There is much more to it than seen in Default or Global.  I know that is asking a lot since the park is huge.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2016 at 11:21 PM, kenthom said:

I do wish a developer would really do Yellowstone Park.  I'm hoping OpenLC will really capture more of the beauty such as the waterfalls and hot springs.  There is much more to it than seen in Default or Global.  I know that is asking a lot since the park is huge.

G'day Kenthom,

Have you checked out Yellowstone with FTX Central Rockies installed? A great deal of attention was spent to the area in this region product, including large areas of photoreal focusing on the geysers and hot springs, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone etc. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

Yes, I have flown Yellowstone in CRM.  It is very well done but as I stated, Yellowstone is huge.  What I missed seeing was the Roosevelt Arch at the North entrance near Gardiner, MT.  Gardiner is a beautiful town every bit as historic and picturesque as West Yellowstone.  And landing at their airport is a real challenge!  South of the Roosevelt Arch is Mammoth Hot Springs.  There are many historical buildings there and Elk can always be seen lounging in the grassy areas of the buildings. It is a huge tourist stop with many hot springs nearby.  I flew along the main rivers and didn't see any of the water falls.  However, it is possible I missed some since, like I said, it is a huge area. 

Please do not take my comments as a condemnation of the CRM.  The scenery is awesome.  The park itself has so much to see that it could almost be a small region by itself.

Thanks Jarrad.

6 hours ago, bradley27 said:

I actually cant wait for you guys to leave Flightsimstore! Theres slow and then theres SLOOOOOWWWW! 6th August the files went over, its now August 13th!

You do realise we had two major releases this week? I asked Adrian to hold off on the last 3 new installers until YMML & ENNK were out the door. I would expect those 3 to be available this week sometime.

Archived