Just thought I would share a couple of screenshots of some of the new aircraft in the upcoming FTX AU AI Traffic pack.

Aircalin2.jpg

A very detailed paint of the new Aircalin livery.

QantasSpecial.jpg

Qantas Mendoowoorrji livery.

RetroRoo.jpg

And the second of the Qantas special retro paints.

Tigerair.jpg

And yes that is a Tigerair 737-800. Virgin Australia have taken over Tigerair and have repainted three of their 737's in Tigerair livery for some of the Bali routes.

The new pack will have a number of new FSX specific aircraft models with high quality 2048 x 2048 textures. They look great and have no performance impact.

This package will have improved AI sounds and yes, you will even hear reverse thrust on most of the jet liners.

Just waiting for the B787-9 model to be completed along with the relevant liveries, including the Air New Zealand ones, and I will be in a position to release.

They look fantastic Graham, I only use your Traffic pack in fsx I find

the detail with liveries spot on and you account for all aircraft. Have we seen the

last of the Qantas 767 pax? Also are there updated timetables with this release?:):)

cheers

Gumby

1 hour ago, gumbypickett said:

Have we seen the last of the Qantas 767 pax? Also are there updated timetables with this release?:):)

cheers

Gumby

Yes, the only Qantas 767 in the pack is the freighter. There are now no more Virgin Blue or Pacific Blue liveries left with all the Virgin Australia fleet having been repainted.

There are updates to many of the international schedules and some of the discontinued services but many of the domestic services are unchanged. A few new entries into the Australian and New Zealand skies have been added 

17 hours ago, regulate said:

Who makes the models?

The aircraft modellers and painters whose work is included in the pack are listed in the rear of the User Guide. If you have one of the earlier packages you will be able to access that list. There are too many to list here.

We have recently been given permission to use the FSPainter aircraft by Mitsushi Yataka so you will see his excellent A350-900 and B787-9 as well as his recently released MD-11 in this new package. Erez Werber (FAIB) is the developer of the Airbus A320's and the Boeing B737 and B747 aircraft used in the package. 

1 hour ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Yes, the only Qantas 767 in the pack is the freighter. There are now no more Virgin Blue or Pacific Blue liveries left with all the Virgin Australia fleet having been repainted.

There are updates to many of the international schedules and some of the discontinued services but many of the domestic services are unchanged. A few new entries into the Australian and New Zealand skies have been added 

The 767 Qantas freighter comes to Christchurch most mornings. Hopefully I will see that in P3Dv3.2 

Saying that, I haven't looked to see if it already does in the existing package - must do that :)

Now what's going on, Graham? I thought you were retiring?

"Just when I was getting out....they pull me back in...."

Great work, mate. Looking forward to your wonderful work and much appreciate it. It is the only AI pack I use in the cockpit and it looks fantastic!

Frank

17 minutes ago, tennyson said:

Now what's going on, Graham? I thought you were retiring?

"Just when I was getting out....they pull me back in...."

Thought I would do a 'John Farnham' and do one last gig Frank.

With P3D V3 and all the great new made for FSX/P3D models becoming available, I just couldn't stay on the side line any longer.

Still lots of your paints in the pack on the GA aircraft but I think you will be quite impressed by the new airline models and repaints. Almost all the old Aardvark AI models have now gone.

17 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

The aircraft modellers and painters whose work is included in the pack are listed in the rear of the User Guide. If you have one of the earlier packages you will be able to access that list. There are too many to list here.

We have recently been given permission to use the FSPainter aircraft by Mitsushi Yataka so you will see his excellent A350-900 and B787-9 as well as his recently released MD-11 in this new package. Erez Werber (FAIB) is the developer of the Airbus A320's and the Boeing B737 and B747 aircraft used in the package. 

You mean 787-8? Because there is no 787-9 AI model out yet.

Hey Graham,

First, thank you for all your hard work and this looks beautiful! I have never used an ORBX AI package before, but this looks too good to pass up! I wanted to ask about how these interact with other traffic packages? Would some altering need to be made to those packages, or will these schedules and planes take priority?

Hi Graham, I just new you would be chomping at the bit. They sure broke the mould after they made you.

Your traffic packs are the only ones I have used these past few years. I do know what a tough job it must

be to keep up with the change of aircraft type and schedules etc. I live near the end of the NZPM runway

and even I find that aircraft livery and type change on a regular bases and the aircraft timetables seem to

be some sort of party game with the carriers. I really do appreciate your stirling  efforts to keep us up to date.

To anybody, particularly in Aust. & NZ if you don't have these traffic packs installed you are missing out on

a little piece of magic. Thank you so much Graham.

Kevin.

On 5/1/2016 at 3:37 PM, Graham Eccleston said:

No, I mean the 787-9, read the last paragraph of my opening post again. The model is in final FDE testing and should be released soon.

Interesting, that is good to know thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived