Terry Carr

chewit

Caroline (Mrs. Teecee) here.  Hospital wifi will kick me out soon, so sending in short segments.  Showed Terry all your kind thoughts (his exact words).  He says, "Thank you all for your prayers and kind wishes.  I hope to be back online soon."

6 minutes ago, teecee said:

Caroline (Mrs. Teecee) here.  Hospital wifi will kick me out soon, so sending in short segments.  Showed Terry all your kind thoughts (his exact words).  He says, "Thank you all for your prayers and kind wishes.  I hope to be back online soon."

Thank you very much for these precious words

27 minutes ago, teecee said:

Good news, Mrs TeeCee. We´ll keep our fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, teecee said:

Thanks Caroline. I have been waiting for some good news. get well soon TeeCee.

Mrs. Teecee here: Terry says, "Thank you for all your prayers and caring. I hope to be back on the forum and flying again soon."

Thank y'all for all your comments. He reads & re-reads them. They lift his spirit.

4 hours ago, teecee said:

Mrs. Teecee here: Terry says, "Thank you for all your prayers and caring. I hope to be back on the forum and flying again soon."

Thank y'all for all your comments. He reads & re-reads them. They lift his spirit.

Good news, and I am happy to read Mr. TeeCee already thinks of flying.

I keep on crossing my fingers and hope for your good recovery, my friend!

Archived