Short Finals, Canberra

kiwi stu

Happy New Year to you, Stu. Looking forward to more screenshots from you in 2016!

Are you in P3Dv3 by any chance? I have a fair few issues with the QW146 in P3Dv3. QW don't seem to keen on fixing it, which is a shame as it's an excellent aircraft.

Adam.

18 hours ago, Adam_NZ said:

Happy New Year to you, Stu. Looking forward to more screenshots from you in 2016!

Are you in P3Dv3 by any chance? I have a fair few issues with the QW146 in P3Dv3. QW don't seem to keen on fixing it, which is a shame as it's an excellent aircraft.

Adam.

Hey Adam.

I am still FSX

Believe it or not, I havnt posted a screenshot in so long that I cant remember what I changed my Pixel count to when I am editing the screenshot..

ho hum..it will come back to me mate...just getting old I guess

cheers Stu

1 hour ago, kiwi stu said:

Believe it or not, I havnt posted a screenshot in so long that I cant remember what I changed my Pixel count to when I am editing the screenshot..

ho hum..it will come back to me mate...just getting old I guess

My widths are:

1350px for screencomps/good screenshots (that used to be the maximum width the *old* forum would display without a pop-up)

1280px for medium res

1024px  or 800px for "technical" pics

The initial view size in the topic prior to expanding via pop-up appears to be 1000px (when viewed on my desktop PC).

Adam.

Archived