Been Doing Some Tweaks

Kodiak73

I got a new graphics card a couple of weeks ago, and tried using just the Nvidia control panel to adjust the settings with some good results, but not what I was expecting with the new card, I had some dreaded and horrible jaggies and blurries.

Finally downloaded and installed Nvidia Inspector and I think I've got it adjusted where it needed to be for a long time, and I am liking the results.

By the way, the new card is an EVGA GTX760 Super clocked 2GB.

Here a few shots from around Yakutat, let me know what you think.

pYNBr.jpg

eu0Gw.jpg

zVnUF.jpg

ptQnD.jpg

an7ZW.jpg

LXASJ.jpg

KxZL6.jpg

L20XS.jpg

i4czO.jpg

Thanks for looking in !!

These are great shots Dave!

Nice livery, great location, fine views!

Really makes me want to visit this fantastic place again as sson as possible!

Thank You very much for sharing!

Continue fully enjoying Your new card and keep the screenshots comming! :smile:

Looks like you've tamed the beast!

Whatever you do (having switched over to NVI) - don't flip back into the nVidia Control Panel even for a second or you'll lose your NVI applied registry settings and will have to re-apply/re-run your NVI profile.

Adam.

Adam_NZ, thanks for the tip, but does that include using the control panel to adjust my desktops settings too?

Basic settings would be fine - but if you click on anything that goes via "advanced" to the nVidia CP, then you'd need to re-run NVI when you're done.

I spent hours once, trying to work out why my anti-aliasing wasn't "taking" when I found out I'd got my nVidia CP open as well (but off-screen, so I hadn't noticed it).

Both the nVidia CP and NVI [actively] write directly to the same registry entries.

I rarely tweak my settings these days, but when I do, I make sure that NVI is the *last* thing I run.

Adam.

Archived