Red

Stillwater

As requested by Adam_NZ I took another red (center & bull) tour. From Tennant Creek...

u0kbn.jpg

tc0GS.jpg

... to Epenarra ...

G6wf.jpg

... Ampilatwatja ...

mvL6G.jpg

... Utopia ...

M9mBP.jpg

... Hart´s Range ...

W5TiR.jpg

J5RZz.jpg

... and towards Alice Springs.

4kpEI.jpg

DFxL.jpg

UQOdc.jpg

OMwIc.jpg

Some areas are indeed more green than red, but this is limited.

I like these shots and that's no bull . :blink::o:D   Go Hawks !!!! .

Cheers

Brad

3.5 hrs to wait... Keep my fingers crossed for the well deserved Hawks success!

I swear Gerold, you love the Red Heart almost as much as I do.. Magic..again. Teecee.

(Hint. there is some nice scenery around kununurra and the Ord river.)

I will travel there one day... when the kids are out of home... not too long to go... 8)

Gerold - many thanks for taking the trouble to repost with co-ordinates!

Sadly (for me) it confirms there's something decidedly odd about my FTX AU setup - which I've suspected for a while and tried many a re-install.

Hart's Range (your pic #6):
ftx_au_harts_range_03_1280.jpg

Hart's Range (your pic #7):
ftx_au_harts_range_02_1280.jpg

Around Alice Springs (your pic # 8):
ftx_au_alice_springs_01_1280.jpg

Do you have FTX Global? Not that it should make any difference if you have full FTX regions installed <??>.

I don't have (and never have had) any additional landclass type addons - other than VLC for NZ (which hasn't been active for ages - since getting NZNI/NZSI). No vectot type stuff either - except for Holger's mesh.

Any ideas anyone?

Adam.

Sadly (for me) it confirms there's something decidedly odd about my FTX AU setup - which I've suspected for a while and tried many a re-install.

Do you have FTX Global? Not that it should make any difference if you have full FTX regions installed <??>.

I don't have (and never have had) any additional landclass type addons - other than VLC for NZ (which hasn't been active for ages - since getting NZNI/NZSI). No vectot type stuff either - except for Holger's mesh.

Any ideas anyone?

Adam.

Hi Adam, I do not have Global or Vectors. Just the full fat AU region, of course with Holgermesh & all patches. Plus OZx in the most recent release.

I would suggest to make your issue a new post in the "service" area, to get the appropriate awareness. Keep my fingers crossed!

Gerold! Yay - I've fixed it (with yet another reinstall)! Thanks for all your help. I'll raise a support issue, as thouhgh my textures are now OK, I'm still missing some towns and runways - unless your YBAS has put them in.

FTX_AU_Test_01_1280.jpg

FTX_AU_Test_02_1280.jpg

I won't clutter your topic any longer (thanks)! :lol:

Adam.

Gerold! Yay - I've fixed it (with yet another reinstall)! Thanks for all your help. I'll raise a support issue, as thouhgh my textures are now OK, I'm still missing some towns and runways - unless your YBAS has put them in.

I won't clutter your topic any longer (thanks)! :lol:

Adam.

Good to read that, Adam! I would suspect what you are missing is part of the OZx project - are you sure you have it completely installed (until 3.4 & the libraries - though the red center is nearly complete in version 3.0 already)?

Good to read that, Adam! I would suspect what you are missing is part of the OZx project - are you sure you have it completely installed (until 3.4 & the libraries - though the red center is nearly complete in version 3.0 already)?

Spot on! I didn't realise you had it installed. I have more textures "missing" around YBBN - which Tim said was also an OZx [lack of] issue. Well ... that did it! I've just finished downloading the whole package (3.0 > 3.4 + NA) and will install it shortly. I've never had it on my system before, so I've had to grab the lot from scratch.

Adam.

Gerold! Just to say my OZx scenery install went without a hitch. I now see *exactly* what you have! It's awesome scenery - and complements FTX areas beautifully. Look to see some OZ screenies from me shortly :lol:

Adam.

You will have months (not just weeks) to discover what these dedicated enthusiasts added to FTX AU! I see the pleasure ... and hope you share it here  ;D

Nice set Gerold. They have more space there than in Germany and it's hotter.

... and they can even see this bright star at the sky (I think it was called "sun")...

Archived