Brisbane delivery

Mallard

Coming in to Brizzy with a parcel or two...

ko7LO.jpg

NqnFQ.jpg

The slow boat and the fast plane... Both have their merits :)

InT6o.jpg

QHuc6.jpg

oY2nF.jpg

Taxiing to the westernmost end of Brisbane Intl. Don't think I've ever been down there before...

fAjXB.jpg

Waiting for the unloading to begin

gyCmF.jpg

Cheers

Mallard

Thanks a lot for the feedback on the pics!

I love the 757, which model is that?

I was asking myself which type of plane this is... a 757-200?

Hi Alex & Gerold -  that's the Qualitywings 757-200F (Package Freighter, to be precise), which is part of their "Ultimate Collection".

Cheers

Mallard

PS - I just saw that their special offer on this bird has been extended ;)

Thanks a lot for the feedback on the pics!

Hi Alex & Gerold -  that's the Qualitywings 757-200F (Package Freighter, to be precise), which is part of their "Ultimate Collection".

Cheers

Mallard

PS - I just saw that their special offer on this bird has been extended ;)

Got to blame myself... I have this plane.... :wacko:

Can anyone help me out on orbx ybbn? I bought it last night on installing I get to choose fsx or p3d, I click on fsx and click next, then an error message pops up and reads    " Radio buttons> on next, line> 10:Argument 2 must be of type string.        Stack trackback:            1: [Radio buttons > On next] Line: 10 in main chunk           PLEEEEASE HELP!!!!!!! 

Can anyone help me out on orbx ybbn? I bought it last night on installing I get to choose fsx or p3d, I click on fsx and click next, then an error message pops up and reads    " Radio buttons> on next, line> 10:Argument 2 must be of type string.        Stack trackback:            1: [Radio buttons > On next] Line: 10 in main chunk           PLEEEEASE HELP!!!!!!! 

Hi deezyteaze - best to search for solutions and log problems in the "Payware Support" part of the forum. And if you use the search function in that subforum for "radio buttons" you'll find among the answers that you might try to run the registry fix tool which you can find right at the bottom of the FTX-Support page: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html

:)

Cheers

Mallard

Archived