Some more P3D 2.0 - Iceland Demo

BradB

Did some more testing around Vestmannaey Island . First two shots are with the cloud reflections ticked on .

FOSYZ.jpg

86nFB.jpg

Last two are with cloud refections ticked off . I actually prefer this better .

kwA19.jpg

r4la3.jpg

Thanks for viewing and any and all comments are appreciated . Lots to learn on this new version , so time to hit the forums .

Brad

I agree with you, I prefer the cloud reflections turned off too, they look a little weird...

I just tested REX in P3D 2.0 and it works flawlessly . Just make sure you keep the Volumetric fog turned off for now . REX is working on a issue with this .

Brad

I agree with you, I prefer the cloud reflections turned off too, they look a little weird...

Great shots Brad and thanks for the info about volumetric fog and REX...hopefully by the time I purchase P3D it's resolved! :)

Agree. Great info Brad. Thanks.

Reflections turned off looks much better Brad. I'm not a big fan of them myself, the setting has to be just right before I use them.

Adam

Nice shots Brad.

I too prefer the shadows off. Does not look right at all, early days though.

Nice ones Brad, glad you're enjoying V2!

Thanks for the advice and shots Brad, got a couple of SSDs arriving today, so have some work to hand, got my v2 ready.

The cloud reflections probably need a P3D version of FS Water Configurator to look right.  V2 is looking good regardless!

Great shots Brad. I think cloud reflection turned off looks much better.

Thumbs up for the screenies, thumbs down for the cloud reflections!

Thanks for looking and the feedback , it is appreciated .

Brad

Agree with you Brad, I like it better without the cloud reflections. In order to be realistic with cloud reflections, there would have to be an infinite amount of calculations to change the shape of the clouds between each little crest of each little wave...

Archived