Just In Time [KSFF Felts Field Spokane Preview #2]

G'day Everyone,

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on my first batch of Felts Field screenshots; I'm delighted to showcase a second (and likely last from me) round of shots. This second batch focuses a little more on some of the details and points of interest outside of the airport perimeter - of note are the downtown and western approaches hotspots. You will also see the various seasonal variations you have come to expect from an ORBX product; Spokane is no different with a vibrant change depending on the time of year. Lastly, there has been some discussion about the art deco clock featured at the airport - I thought I would show some comparison shots from various times of the day.

Development is progressing solidly on Felts Field; we have just passed the package into the trusted hands of the beta testing team.

Cheers!

Jarrad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks incredible... the township has been done to such a high level, these are also the areas that makes the whole scenery breath and look so real.

But where to start with the animated clock?... who would have thought or even believed this would all be possible?..

But here we are, just like 'Back to the Future' with that clock tower, forward wind and we have Orbx and it's geniuses behind it all.

Hats off to you Jarrad!

I can't believe this is happening. The Parkade Tower, the Ridpath, Davenport, it's all there :blink:

On a side note, my good friend came up from Tucson for a visit last week, and of course we had to have lunch at our old hang-out, the Skyway. He's seen the screen shots of this and is just as blown away as I am :)

Having been born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, the scenery packs you people produce are just mind-blowing! I would have never guessed such detailed scenery would ever have the pleasure of filling my computer screen. You've given new life to my dying FS experience, for that, I am truly greatful and will continue to purchase your products as I have time and $$ for. Keep up the good work!

This is - again - simply amazing.

I intend to visit all ORBX-NA-Airfields in the sim during the upcomming holidays in December and i am very, very, very happy to have this great destination available to fly into pretty soon as well!

FANTASTIC!

SUPERB WORK!

Jarrad's next project is in Western Australia :)

:o :o :o

GREAT!

Beautiful job on the this classic air field and surrounding environs. Truly amazing! I'm really anticipating its soon release, as KFSS is a wonderful field that connects the CRM, NRM, and the PNW very nicely.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Ted

Jarrad,

That is the best waterfall representation that I have ever seen on ORBX scenery. I hope that the technique that you have used for them can be retrofitted into all of the NA scenery. As I have indicated before, welcome to the NA scenery world and I hope that ou will be back again and again. Thanks for this masterpiece!

Archived