Back with the screenshooters.

It's probably already the 22nd in Oz so I'm officially 86 years and counting.  This offering is a new experimental SuperCub type but four place.  It has 210hp, fowler flaps connected to slats and both tailwheel/nosewheel versions with a choice of steam gauge/glass panel.  Download at Xp.org.  For you geography fans this is the bridge from Kyle of Loch Alsh to Skye, Scotland.

alsh1.png

• Like 6

Happy birthday to you, Old but not Dirty and todays screenshot is marvelous. If you are now officially 86jr young what is your unofficial age? ;)

Is the shot made via XP11 or XP12?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Happy birthday to you, Old but not Dirty and todays screenshot is marvelous. If you are now officially 86jr young what is your unofficial age? ;)

Is the shot made via XP11 or XP12?

XP12, the recently released beta 12.1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Happy birthday OnD, and thanks a lot for showing us Scotland in rare sunshine!

Spent my first fourteen years there and can still recall all the sunshine days. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shot on a nice day for you, though rather wet and grey here...don't forget to bring the donuts...😁

Donuts are a 'no-no' but my daughter's here fixing fish & chips - not haddock but halibut in beer and Bisquick batter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/23/2024 at 1:48 AM, olderndirt said:

Donuts are a 'no-no' but my daughter's here fixing fish & chips - not haddock but halibut in beer and Bisquick batter.

that's cool, I'll settle for fish and chips...plenty of salt and vinegar...