Our New Zealand tour, part 1

great tour in Southern NZ  !

I believed Tasmania (were I've been in RL 20 years ago) was more in the south that NZS/Mossburn and it was false ! Nice to have in mind that point 🙂 but I win against you with my travel in Ushuaia which is more in the South 😄 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 Gerold

Edited by jean marc
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 1:32 PM, BradB said:

Fascinating post Gerald , the one way tunnel reminds me of the rail/car tunnel out to Whittier Alaska .

Thank you John. Good to learn there are fantastic places like these on the Northen hemisphere as well.

On 1/14/2024 at 5:58 PM, carlosqr said:

Very nice trip Gerold 😆

Thank you Carlos. I can´t keep on with your virtual travels, but I try in real... 😉

On 1/14/2024 at 11:36 PM, timmo32 said:

Awesome too see these trips back up and running enjoyed them alot!

Thanks Timmo. I would not be surprised if you have been in that area already.

20 hours ago, jean marc said:

great tour in Southern NZ  !

I believed Tasmania (were I've been in RL 20 years ago) was more in the south that NZS/Mossburn and it was false ! Nice to have in mind that point 🙂 but I win against you with my travel in Ushuaia which is more in the South 😄 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 Gerold

Merci Jean Marc. Hard to beat Usuhaia, at least not when you keep the polar region undisturbed 😎!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Thank you John. Good to learn there are fantastic places like these on the Northen hemisphere as well.

Thank you Carlos. I can´t keep on with your virtual travels, but I try in real... 😉

Thanks Timmo. I would not be surprised if you have been in that area already.

Merci Jean Marc. Hard to beat Usuhaia, at least not when you keep the polar region undisturbed 😎!

https://www.whittieralaska.gov/tunnel/

Cheers

John

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

I hope the wait at the tunnel is 4 minutes and not 4 hours...

That is what I initially thought as well, but the seconds were moving in a pleasant way... 😉

Thanks for commenting, Wayne!

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 12:59 PM, Stillwater said:

Now that some more attractive payware sceneries have been established, I will try to take up my documentation practice again - let´s see if I can manage it.

Very nice and interesting set Gerold!   For the future you should first have a look which scenery is available in MSFS

and than book your destination for vacation accordingly. 🙂

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2024 at 11:50 PM, andiflyit said:

Very nice and interesting set Gerold!   For the future you should first have a look which scenery is available in MSFS

and than book your destination for vacation accordingly. 🙂

Good suggestion Andy. Booking via Orbxtours is the way. 
Well, in my next business trip I will use at least 4 Orbx-sold airports, and pass an old classic on the road. I must take some pictures…