Dublin landmarks

carlosqr

Brilliantly taken shots Carlos. Love the Aviva Stadium shot in particular! The package does a good job of giving one a cityscape feel of Dublin. Personally, as I know the place very well some things are out of kilter but hey good job overall!
Thanks,

John.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John Mac said:

Brilliantly taken shots Carlos. Love the Aviva Stadium shot in particular! The package does a good job of giving one a cityscape feel of Dublin. Personally, as I know the place very well some things are out of kilter but hey good job overall!
Thanks,

John.

Thank you John

I beleive that might happen with any city package as in many cases the developers don't know the place but yes, those packages do the job and offer an awesome enhancement to the world. I'd love to create cities myself

Cheers

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Boy I think you found every POI in Dublin Carlos , well done Sir . :D:)

:D actually I searched for every item indeed John it is really cool to spot them though won't post them all :lol:

8 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Splendid set of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much Iain, I appreciate it

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots Carlos, looks a good addon... I got it Saturday, just need to look around it now...

Thanks Wayne

I hope to see your shots soon

59 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Grand showcase via these sublime screenies of Irelands Capital. I welcome a growing niumber of fine modelled cities worldwide...looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Ikbenik, I do like the growing amount of modelled cities, my favorite element ot the sim

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...