Things that got rejected ....

renault

Just a few random ones from a cleanup session 

Most I threw out, but a few I thought might be passable , so here they are

Cheers

Pete

Catalina

Just for Jack ...  @Jack Sawyeryour challenge mate is that you gotta find this one. :D Great views  
14-DR-Catalina-Windows-1-163-1.jpg

Just at sunset ... 
15-Catalina-Dusk-DR-1-164-1.jpg

End of an era.  After beta testing XPlane 11.5.  I swore I would never due it again.

But I did . This is  MS2020 SU10 Beta , DX12 - DLSS - Quality settings at Mackay

(I kept a few airports for testing during the beta as it made it much easier to determine if something was an improvement of not)

As far as I know, the beta is pretty well wrapped up and the update will be released soon

Mackay Queensland
16-Final-Beta-Flight-Simulator-2022-09-1

Mackay Airport, Queensland  again

RexWeatherForce live weather. Sometimes the clouds look pretty awesome

This is MS2020 SU10 DLSS Beta - Quality , DX12 , clouds on ultra setting
16-Flight-Simulator-2022-09-09-22-32-18.

Orbx South American Mesh.

This is just east of Reiche Neuman Airport (SPZA) in Peru .  It's tough flying in a little Cessna , I didn't realize this would be above 13,000 ft.

Why am I here?

Well , I thought it is really pretty. But more importantly if you keep going east from here you will come to Peru's Nazca Desert, which is 

where the Nazca Lines - massive straight lines drawn in the sand , visible from space are located.

No one knows for sure why they are here - some speculate that they are from ancient advanced civilizations who visited Earth in the past.

In any case, I will leave it to you if you want to discover it for yourself.  It is pretty cool to see.
17-Chile-Flight-Simulator-2022-09-06-21-

Iceland - it all looks so normal 
17-5-Flight-Simulator-2022-09-04-10-43-2

Don't ask, I won't tell :o
18-Dont-ask-dont-tell-Flight-Simulator-2

But this might explain it. I'll bet you didn't know that the Edgley makes a fair little boat when called upon.
19-Flight-Simulator-2022-09-04-16-57-00.

I thought of this one for this months screenshot contest, but then decided that it was maybe not quite in keeping with the rules for "through a window."
21-Flight-Simulator-2022-09-04-10-35-47.

7-YES-Flight-Simulator-2022-08-29-19-04-

• Like 9