Bullfox

Its da Saberliner by Aeroplane Heaven, freeware on Orbx Direct.  Its not a study aircraft but its a real hoot to fly.  Pretty basic P3D, but you need the manual because there are lots of switches in odd places and almost all do something.  You have to watch your speed.  It just keeps accelerating at high throttle settings.  The engines take a while to spool up and down.  Find the speed brakes and use them.  I assigned the speed brakes to the spoiler axis and there is a reverser axis command that you need to keep from shooting off the end of the runway.  The "manual" says approach at 90 knots but it stalls at 120 on the tiny airspeed indicator needle.  Maybe knots vs mph problem.  Orbx central wants to put the Saberliner in the Orbx library but P3d could not find it there and the program just hung. There are three versions which I just moved into the P3D airplane folder and it loaded fine after I moved the Saberliner folder out of the Orbx library to the desktop and put the two effects files in the P3D effects folder..  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1