Edinburgh tour part 1

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great shots at a great airport Jack :). Is that the freeware EC 135?

Thanks Paul. Yes, it’s not what I’d call, we’ll, it’s useable, put it that way.  I’m not sure we’ll ever see an A2A quality chopper in this sim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul. Yes, it’s not what I’d call, we’ll, it’s useable, put it that way.  I’m not sure we’ll ever see an A2A quality chopper in this sim.

Thanks Jack. I saw it but wasn't sure whether to download. I will give it a go! ;)

• Like 3

Great set of shots Jack.  Living just outside Glasgow, I shouldn't say this, but I much prefer Edinburgh.  It is one of my favourite cities in the world.

I would also love to live there but it is becoming likel London these days with property prices through the roof.  Cheers,

Calum

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Great set of shots Jack.  Living just outside Glasgow, I shouldn't say this, but I much prefer Edinburgh.  It is one of my favourite cities in the world.

I would also love to live there but it is becoming likel London these days with property prices through the roof.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum.  I’ve been to Glasgow back in the 80’s, it was awesome, I loved it.  Property in this country is falling fast, too fast.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wonderful images Jack.

It is over 50 years since I spent a day in Edinburgh but it looked like an intersting place.:)

I have always wanted to visit the Tattoo but watching it on the laptop is the nearest I will ever get.:(

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful images Jack.

It is over 50 years since I spent a day in Edinburgh but it looked like an intersting place.:)

I have always wanted to visit the Tattoo but watching it on the laptop is the nearest I will ever get.:(

Thanks Martyn.  I haven’t been there since the 80’s.  Wouldn’t it bo cool if we could just meet there for a beer?  And haggis of course :P

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  I haven’t been there since the 80’s.  Wouldn’t it bo cool if we could just meet there for a beer?  And haggis of course :P

It would be great but even less chance now with all the flights being cut.:(

Soon you will only be able to get vegan haggis.:rolleyes:

• Confused 1