Paradise - Two year's with MSFS 2020

BradB

I have been awe struck for over two years with this Sim and it just keep improving . The AC I'm using is the Camair 480 Navion , rumor is it might be coming to Central .

TdKMaxv.png

R58Xkgp.png

ivaxRfp.png

FIXUwvg.png

wGVcU5v.png

9FMnnyt.png

Bg76SXt.png

x7qmOvA.png

tP4HBXC.png

a3PkHVd.png

MD09rvH.png

Have a great weekend mates !! .

John

• Like 8

Have to agree John, MSFS has given us an amazing experience. Your screenies are testament to the awesome visuals. Happy weekend mate. Our daughter is forcing us to go out with all her mates to celebrate her 20th tomorrow night. I would rather be at home watching the football on TV. Wish me luck.

Cheers

Graeme ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots John!  This is Lanai?  Another one I must buy because of the interior.  And I'm amazed it's been two years, it flew by, pun intended.

I have the whole collection for the Islands from Orbx , I really enjoy the tropical scenery . 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John.  Like most of their stuff it’s on my to buy list and this time I’ll have to wait for another sale.

Rome was not built in a day so lots of holiday sales coming up later this year . I got Lanai during the 

flash sale last weekend. 

• Like 3

On 8/18/2022 at 4:01 PM, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots John. Nice plane. Great weekend to you as well.:)

Thanks Karl .

On 8/18/2022 at 4:56 PM, andiflyit said:

Very nice shots John, scenery looks good at Lanai. :)

Thanks Andy .

18 hours ago, paulb said:

Lovely shots Don :). Developers seem to be including detailed interiors more often nowadays.

Thanks Paul .

17 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots there John, yeah I am amazed at how far this sim has come to, I had to google the plane though...

Thanks Wayne .

12 hours ago, boetie said:

Have to agree John, MSFS has given us an amazing experience. Your screenies are testament to the awesome visuals. Happy weekend mate. Our daughter is forcing us to go out with all her mates to celebrate her 20th tomorrow night. I would rather be at home watching the football on TV. Wish me luck.

Cheers

Graeme ;)

Thanks Graeme , 20th Birthday's only come around once so I hope you all had a great night . :D

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Two years already, time flies.

Thanks Martyn .

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots John!  This is Lanai?  Another one I must buy because of the interior.  And I'm amazed it's been two years, it flew by, pun intended.

Thanks Jack .

• Like 4