Just two shots

paulb

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

Over my pay grade this bird , hopefully you get her off the runway Paul . :(:D

Thanks John :). I have already discovered that all navigation is radio/maps only - no options for any GTN :o

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Paul.  I love VOR to VOR navigation.  If you need help lemme know but I think you’ll be on top of it quickly.  

Thanks Jack :). It was all VOR nav when I started simming. I just have to remember!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, paulb said:

Thanks Jack :). It was all VOR nav when I started simming. I just have to remember!

Me too, way back in the 80's in the UK.  I loved navigation that way back then, dog legs across the country or a straight route while the needle followed the VOR to the left or right.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots and aircraft Paul. You can go flying and afterwards is enough time to read the manual, that's what I always do....:)

Thanks Andreas :). Well, this seems to be one of those aircraft where a bit of manual reading is mandatory before flying!

• Like 2

Way to go with this one Paul. I have not bought this one, but I read a lot about it before and after release, and although it is a complex simulated aircraft, the details and charm are all there. Nice couple of shots! Look forward to seeing you get her in the air and back on the ground safely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Way to go with this one Paul. I have not bought this one, but I read a lot about it before and after release, and although it is a complex simulated aircraft, the details and charm are all there. Nice couple of shots! Look forward to seeing you get her in the air and back on the ground safely. 

Thank you Landon :). As you say 'plenty of charm'. The fact that it was 100% 'old-fashioned' enticed me into purchasing it.

• Like 2