Xplane Airbus A320

andiflyit

Hi all, 

now I am the very proud owner of an Airbus A320 in Xplane and it's really exhausting. 

It's very realistic and detailed, I can google for the real aircraft to get information how to do it. 

I've done the little flight from KLAX to KSFO twice, first time I missed the SID and had to search the first waypoint using the fms display in the PFD,

next time it was better. But I think we will be friends, the Airbus and me, it's good. :)

skN9sF9.png

AQe9uwC.png

webzkKK.png

pJpzxUN.png

3powhvq.png

M0L0AUi.png

8D84nio.png

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 8

17 hours ago, paulb said:

That looks impressive Andreas :)

Thanks a lot Paul! :)

16 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

The A320 is indeed a nice piece of heavy metal to fly in sim land. Nice in-flight images and the cockpit lighting shots are great!

Thank you very much, glad you like it.

16 hours ago, BradB said:

Never hurt's to have friends in high places mate . B):)

This is really true John, and it's also true for lower places...:)

16 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Nice set of shots.  Cheers,

Calum

Thank you Calum!

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set Andreas.

Hope you have fun flying your new Airbus.:)

And thank you Martyn, I have a lot of fun but it's more demanding than the default XP jets. :)

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent Andy, nice shots and the Airbus is a wonderful piece of engineering.  I love the flight management system, and all the so-called "rules" built into it.

And I fight against the so-called "rules", but I made some progress. Thank you Jack! :)

• Like 5

Thank you very much Wayne, it's from JARDESIGN, seems to be ok, good modelling and textures and a lot of nice paints. 

All the rest I still have to figure out but all the switches and displays work well. It's not as expensive as the Toliss. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Thank you very much Wayne, it's from JARDESIGN, seems to be ok, good modelling and textures and a lot of nice paints. 

All the rest I still have to figure out but all the switches and displays work well. It's not as expensive as the Toliss. 

it's very easy on the system that one, I recently picked up their A340 but haven't had time to try it out yet, priced quite well to.....enjoy your flights...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, adambar said:

Terrific set of shots Andreas! :)

Thanks a lot Adam, glad you like it!:)

6 hours ago, wain71 said:

it's very easy on the system that one, I recently picked up their A340 but haven't had time to try it out yet, priced quite well to.....enjoy your flights...

Yes, it doesn't create too much load for the system, no framerate hit at all. They have good coding skills so my first impression 

of a Jardesign product is positiv. As soon as you have tried out your A 340 please report a bit. 

• Like 2