Darwin local flight

captainbluesky

5 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great shot!

John.

Thank you John.

2 hours ago, ikbenik said:

A spectacular vertical perspective shot and a so detailled scenery via WU7, I suppose in cooperation with Orbx made...as so many other nice corners of the vast Australia. 

Thank you ikbenik.

2 hours ago, boetie said:

So confused?

Thank you boetie, yes I read this before my Darwin shot.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I stand corrected , WU7 scenery is fair game for community screen shots . That is very good news . 

Thank you John. Yes I read the thread above before posting my Darwin shot.  From what Ed says, yes I read that WU7 scenery is fair game too for Community screenshots.  All the better to showcase Orbx WU7 skills.

• Upvote 1

Great poster shot!  Nice, deep colors and view of the aircraft :)

43 minutes ago, wain71 said:

I read a post that said if you couldn't buy it on Orbx it didn't count...

Wayne, the deal is, as @Ed Correia explained the other day, is that screenshots of WU7 are allowed in this Community Screenshot forum (since Orbx had such a hand in the POI's and such for the update). Ed also explained that what is NOT allowed is using those screenshots as Screenshot Contest entries. I hope that clears it up for you some ;) 

Landon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Wayne, the deal is, as @Ed Correia explained the other day, is that screenshots of WU7 are allowed in this Community Screenshot forum (since Orbx had such a hand in the POI's and such for the update). Ed also explained that what is NOT allowed is using those screenshots as Screenshot Contest entries. I hope that clears it up for you some ;) 

Landon

+1 - Crystal clear ........:unsure::D

5 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb shot, still confused though....I read a post that said if you couldn't buy it on Orbx it didn't count...

I think that was referring to the screenshot contest Wayne, I stand corrected though :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RichardLouis said:

A great shot !

Richard

Thank you Richard.

7 hours ago, amentiba said:

Yes it s a very good news

What a stunning shot !

Thank you amentiba.

5 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb shot, still confused though....I read a post that said if you couldn't buy it on Orbx it didn't count...

Thank you Wayne.

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Landon

Thank you Landon.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Amazing shot!

Thank you Gerold.