6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Brilliant, excellent composition.

Thanks John. Appreciate it

Cheers:)

Pete

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Your on the right track Pete .......:):D

Thanks John

I sure hope so, but in my weaker moments when I was thinking I think I see light at the end of the tunnel, but maybe its another "Update"

and the light is actually a train :lol:

Pete

4 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Superb colours Pete, are these your own shaders, if so you have absolutely nailed it.

Hi Ken

Thank you

Yes it is, coupled with a pretty good monitor designed for accurate color preproduction, that is color calibrated monthly, 

along with a fully color managed workflow so that what you see in a web browser is as close as I can get to what

I see in its original form.

As I mentioned to you , I am fascinated with how modern gaming engines deal with color reproduction and color fidelity

and it is an area that I find really satisfying to  muddle around in. It becomes quite immersive and relaxing after a while. 

I was looking at some great photos taken 2 yrs ago at KAVX that I discovered the other day at conservation societies website. 

I have to say that you and Tim absolutely captured real life and made it available for all of us to enjoy !

It is to put it mildly , rather uncanny how well the scenery reproduces what is there.:)

Cheers and thanks!

Pete

3 hours ago, paulk said:

All looks good now 

Thanks Paul

I will have to venture out and take a lot more screenshots of the Orbx world now.

Another update is forthcoming , and who knows what that might bring - ha, ha :lol:

Cheers

All the best

Pete

Edited by renault
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, renault said:

Thanks JM :)

Cheers

Pete

Thanks John. Appreciate it

Cheers:)

Pete

Thanks John

I sure hope so, but in my weaker moments when I was thinking I think I see light at the end of the tunnel, but maybe its another "Update"

and the light is actually a train :lol:

Pete

Hi Ken

Thank you

Yes it is, coupled with a pretty good monitor designed for accurate color preproduction, that is color calibrated monthly, 

along with a fully color managed workflow so that what you see in a web browser is as close as I can get to what

I see in its original form.

As I mentioned to you , I am fascinated with how modern gaming engines deal with color reproduction and color fidelity

and it is an area that I find really satisfying to  muddle around in. It becomes quite immersive and relaxing after a while. 

I was looking at some great photos taken 2 yrs ago at KAVX that I discovered the other day at conservation societies website. 

I have to say that you and Tim absolutely captured real life and made it available for all of us to enjoy !

It is to put it mildly , rather uncanny how well the scenery reproduces what is there.:)

Cheers and thanks!

Pete

Thanks Paul

I will have to venture out and take a lot more screenshots of the Orbx world now.

Another update is forthcoming , and who knows what that might bring - ha, ha :lol:

Cheers

All the best

Pete

and the light is actually a train ....... you made my day Pete , I am still laughing . :lol::lol:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, adambar said:

Sweet shot there Pete. :)

Thanks Adam!

Cheers

Pete

8 minutes ago, boetie said:

You've nailed it mate, your OC is paying off.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme:)

See you

Pete

3 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shot Pete...

Thanks Wayne:)

See you

Pete

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shot Pete.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

See you:)

Pete

Superb composition & use of light to introduce rich coloration. The terracotta colored roofing looks particularly vibrant.

Shadows suggest a midday shot.

I see you also captured the green Waste Management bins. (Far left)

Continue, you are on the right track.

BTW, this is a KH/TH co-production. Did you by chance see a roaming misplaced pony on the island?:)

TTM