Something is very wrong here

VH-KDK

20 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

The passengers do not wear face masks. But - we do not really need CoronaFlow in sceneries, do we?

Now that is a good observation Gerold but not what I was thinking of.

The only CoronaFlow I want to see is from the one that comes in bottles.

You are getting closer though!;)

Next guess: The passengers do not have the usual ton of handluggage?

The absence of gate personnel is normal to me, they extend their breaks to the maximum as usual and open the gate well after boarding time.

Seats at Gate 2 are in the incorrect direction (or missing) - they show to gate 3. Therefore they should be closer to gate 3. Seems that the seats for Gate 2 on the right side are missing

16 minutes ago, bt318 said:

Seats at Gate 2 are in the incorrect direction (or missing) - they show to gate 3. Therefore they should be closer to gate 3. Seems that the seats for Gate 2 on the right side are missing

:D That is very frequent at real airports as well. Remember: It is not important what is convenient for the passengers, it is important to build cheap and have the paxes move to the airport shops until they need to enter the buses!

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Next guess: The passengers do not have the usual ton of handluggage?

The absence of gate personnel is normal to me, they extend their breaks to the maximum as usual and open the gate well after boarding time.

Again a good try Gerold but not what I was thinking of but you are right that it is to do with the passengers.

51 minutes ago, bt318 said:

Thanks Bernhard for joining in. No, it is something about the passengers in these modern times!;)

I also want to play !!!!

Close to Gate n°4, the passengers seem to "levitate" above their seats ?

Or, the plane parked on the apron does not seem to be the one expected... But maybe it is, considering the number of passengers in the terminal ^_^!

Cheers :D !

In the 2nd shot, if you look through the doors at Gate 2 that lead to the concourse, they appear to actually open straight over the parking area. ie if they opened & you left the waiting area to go to the aircraft you would drop straight down to the ground below.

As evidenced by the baggage? truck visible though the Gate 2 door's glass.

TTM

7 hours ago, boetie said:

No hand luggage.

There isn't any is there and the ammount of hand luggage I have seen some take on a plane is just plain crazy.

However that is not what I have noticed being unlike today's waiting passengers.;)

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

The same people are at different gates at the same time.

Not what I was thinking John but this can be explained by the people travelling to an identical twins convention in Frankfurt.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, JOE DYGAN said:

I also want to play !!!!

Close to Gate n°4, the passengers seem to "levitate" above their seats ?

Or, the plane parked on the apron does not seem to be the one expected... But maybe it is, considering the number of passengers in the terminal ^_^!

Cheers :D !

Thanks Joe and a good try.

It is something that the passengers are not doing that you would expect at least some of them to be engaged in.

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

In the 2nd shot, if you look through the doors at Gate 2 that lead to the concourse, they appear to actually open straight over the parking area. ie if they opened & you left the waiting area to go to the aircraft you would drop straight down to the ground below.

As evidenced by the baggage? truck visible though the Gate 2 door's glass.

TTM

Thanks TTM. The passengers here all appear to be attentive so I don't think they will end up on the apron. However if any had their minds elsewhere then they would be in danger.

The passengers at Gate 2 are wearing exactly the same clothes as the passengers at Gate 3.  

In other words. they are not wearing different clothes.

Both sets of passengers also appear to be exact clones of each other in terms of skin colour, hair etc.

1 hour ago, captainbluesky said:

The passengers at Gate 2 are wearing exactly the same clothes as the passengers at Gate 3.  

In other words. they are not wearing different clothes.

Both sets of passengers also appear to be exact clones of each other in terms of skin colour, hair etc.

Not the clothes Captain although it is a good observation.

2 hours ago, olderndirt said:

They're all completely clothed and none appears to be using a cellphone. 

I don't know which airport you go to but all the people I have seen at the terminals have always been well attired but...........................

...........you do make the same observation as I do when in any public place these days.

We have a winner!

That is a vast majority of people have their head buried in their cellphones and other devices.

Here just one person is reading the paper while the rest are in a life of perpetual boredom with no device to keep their brain ticking over.

Well done Sir, the coconut is in the mail!

This is of course no slight on the Orbx team but more an observation of the world of today.:)

4 hours ago, adambar said:

Whaaaaaat, burp. :wacko:

Cummon Adam, it's only a game!

Maybe you walk around with your head buried in your mobile so you don't notice half the population with their heads buried in their mobiles.:o:huh::lol:

Archived