Leaving for Moscow

bernd1151

Drzewiecki Design; Moscow Landmarks, Gaya Simulations: Vienna LOWW, both purchased at Orbx.

The plane is the FS9 Tupolev Tu 114. After a lot of massaging, I was able to convince her to function for me in MSFS. Now she likes this new environment so much, that she constantly begs me for more flights. I’m more than happy to oblige, because I haven’t flown this beast in ages and it’s quite a dramatic change from flying the A 320 or B 787. The almost deafening sound of her four Kuznetsov NK-12MV engines alone is worth it. And if I want my wife to storm into my study in a hurry, I just have to turn up the loudspeakers a little bit. :D

RgfpChT.jpg

23am8NW.jpg

4B3ImwX.jpg

c6nS4f2.jpg

i5aYN6g.jpg

Lh3V6gy.jpg

KehUZmO.jpg

Fast forward to Moscow. There would be snow now, but the buildings looked all more or less grey, so I decided to use nice weather.

17uCs9e.jpg

ixBkk8M.jpg

Like all modern cities, also Moscow has its fair share of large, glass-dominated high rises

BHgl062.jpg

Call me old-fashioned, but for me these buildings are more typical for this city.

1QJgKsv.jpg

And now it’s off to Sheretmetyevo, but that part I cannot show you.

t7szgvi.jpg

And now it’s off to Sheretmetyevo, but that part I cannot show you . To bad , for myself I fly all over the world now with MSFS . Just posting tarmac shots of new Orbx

sceneries does not interest me anymore . Anyway I did enjoy your shots from your trip Bernd .

16 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots indeed.

cheers

Iain

Many thanks, Iain

16 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Amazing plane, Bernd, quite an adventure.

Thanks a lot, Gerold. An adventure indeed, but fun too :) 

16 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Nice shots

Interesting plane

Thank you, Carlos

15 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Really nice shots and nice tour of Moscow.

I'm glad you like them, John

14 hours ago, BradB said:

And now it’s off to Sheretmetyevo, but that part I cannot show you . To bad , for myself I fly all over the world now with MSFS . Just posting tarmac shots of new Orbx

sceneries does not interest me anymore . Anyway I did enjoy your shots from your trip Bernd .

I know, what you mean, John. But as we both know, these are the rules here. Like you I love exploring the world that MSFS offers us. Yesterday I started in Nuuk, Greenland. An amazing place to fly over and as real as the real thing. Or how about a safari around Msembe, Tanzania. Plenty of wild life there :)

11 hours ago, timmo32 said:

Amazing Shots!

Thanks a lot, Tim

Thanks, gents.

41 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

How about a BAE 146  or Comet conversion?:)

The BAe 146 doesn't work yet, unfortunately. I have tried both freeware and payware versions. But the Comet has already left my hangar and is on its way to the UK :D

FoEXlPS.jpg

i9z3vbW.jpg

7C2UaBk.jpg

55 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Thanks, gents.

The BAe 146 doesn't work yet, unfortunately. I have tried both freeware and payware versions. But the Comet has already left my hangar and is on its way to the UK :D

FoEXlPS.jpg

i9z3vbW.jpg

7C2UaBk.jpg

Stunning.

Do the gauges work?

Was it an FS9 ot FSX conversion?

TTM

Archived