More "testing" at EDDT, in winter

Jack Sawyer

Yeah and maybe Gaya can address the loss in trees pointed out in the past to be fixed/addressed....i see you captured exactly that issue in picture 5...

I mean its been awhile now since i raised the topic....OH YEAHHHHHHH of course FS2020s here now so nothing else matters! Sorry silly me, i forgot it was a broken sim with no decent payware planes in sight but instead a warship load of scenerys....go figure

35 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set Jack.

I wonder if there is a 'Set Up' tick box for seasons, or some other way to get snow on to the airfield to complete the snowiness?

TTM

Thanks.  Dunno, I reckon I'll have to look in settings.  Is this Orbx or third party?  Didn't have much time to make this test flight.

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set Jack.

I wonder if there is a 'Set Up' tick box for seasons, or some other way to get snow on to the airfield to complete the snowiness?

TTM

As I remember in P3D , just make sure your time set is a Winter month and AS or REX should add snow to the ground if it is snowing in RL .

Great shots of another raisin bomber flight, Jack. The airport fits well to the cityscape...

A pity that 

a) Lauda Air was taken from the market (an airline with great service)

b) Tegel was closed (an airport as central as Essendon and with shortest walkways, not a shopping mall with runway).

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots of another raisin bomber flight, Jack. The airport fits well to the cityscape...

A pity that 

a) Lauda Air was taken from the market (an airline with great service)

b) Tegel was closed (an airport as central as Essendon and with shortest walkways, not a shopping mall with runway).

Thanks Gerold.  Shopping mall with a runway!  I love it!  :lol:

Archived