1 hour ago, gumbypickett said:

Hmm, would you really want to fly?

HELL YEAH.

Nice ones Adam.:o

cheers

Gumby

Definitely need to fasten your seat belt. :D

Thank you Gumby. :)

Nice couple of sets Adam.  I've decided to return to P3D, the aircraft are too buggy and I always get a plummet to the ground still after using autopilot and active pause, so I'm waiting until Update 9 to return.  Supposedly, Autopilot errors are supposed to be done by then. 

I never thought I would do this, but I gave it enough chances.  I used to be a beta tester and I feel they totally ignored us on what we reported to really put this out this early.

21 hours ago, BradB said:

I just marvel how fast your V key skills are Adam ..........:rolleyes::D

Lightning fast John. :D

20 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you John. :)

16 hours ago, mikee said:

Perfect Couple Adam well done :)

Thank you much Mikee. :)

14 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Cracking shots Adam, especially “panel” #2! :D

Panels is panels Roger and parts is parts and far, never mind. :D

7 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice couple of sets Adam.  I've decided to return to P3D, the aircraft are too buggy and I always get a plummet to the ground still after using autopilot and active pause, so I'm waiting until Update 9 to return.  Supposedly, Autopilot errors are supposed to be done by then. 

I never thought I would do this, but I gave it enough chances.  I used to be a beta tester and I feel they totally ignored us on what we reported to really put this out this early.

Thank you Johnny. :) I just reinstalled P3D4.5 again myself, mostly for the scenery and aircraft. 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:14 PM, olderndirt said:

Lightning cloud to ground - the worst kind.  Great shots.

Thank you OND. :)

On 11/17/2020 at 2:34 AM, John Mac said:

Pity its just a couple. More please as these were top drawer.

John.

Thank you John. :D

On 11/17/2020 at 2:50 AM, wain71 said:

great shots Adam...

Thank you Wayne. :)

On 11/16/2020 at 5:05 AM, adambar said:

Thank you Johnny. :) I just reinstalled P3D4.5 again myself, mostly for the scenery and aircraft. 

Did you have the TruEarths? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I don't think mine installed right.  Do you have to have the base layers for it of the PNW?  Maybe that's what I did wrong? 

3 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Brilliant shots Adam, catching the lightning, what dirty weather. Nice work:)

Don 

Thank you much Don. :)

34 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Did you have the TruEarths? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I don't think mine installed right.  Do you have to have the base layers for it of the PNW?  Maybe that's what I did wrong? 

I do have TE John. I have the base installed anyway for the landless stuff, so I'm not really sure. I was under the impression it replaced all of that, but I've been wrong before. :D Maybe your missing something in your custom library for TE.  You can go to FTX Central and verify.

48 minutes ago, adambar said:

Thank you much Don. :)

I do have TE John. I have the base installed anyway for the landless stuff, so I'm not really sure. I was under the impression it replaced all of that, but I've been wrong before. :D Maybe your missing something in your custom library for TE.  You can go to FTX Central and verify.

Thanks Adam.  I will.  :) 

Archived