Cityscape Sydney for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Wow, with that detail this could be used in a "pedestrian tourist simulator" :-). Need a helicopter to inspect it all. The Harbour Bridge must be at the current pandemic epoch, no Bridge Climbers to be seen :-). The ramp onto Anzac Bridge still looks a bit rough/steep.

22 hours ago, Siggy said:

Wow, with that detail this could be used in a "pedestrian tourist simulator" :-). Need a helicopter to inspect it all. 

You can use drone mode for exploring, even for walking through the urban canyons of Sydney. 

On 10/1/2020 at 8:11 AM, captainbluesky said:

Awesome shots John.

It would be amazing if Orbx could also develop and release an ultra detailed Orbx Sydney Kingsford Smith international airport to go hand in hand with this Cityscape Sydney.

I'm hoping Orbx's Sydney Cityscape will play nice with the upcoming MSFS 2020 version of the below whenever it is finally released. These 2 together will make flying into / out of YSSY pretty amazing :) 

https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=14213

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, eaim said:

I'd imagine that anyone who downloads from illegal websites that giveaway pirated software might also be downloading other unwanted trojans. 

That, but it's simply immoral to steal software. It's a lot of work and time costly to create the software.

The Sydney Citiscape looks amazing, and am sure it will be a worldwide hit when available on Marketplace, do you have an estimate please of when it will be available in Marketplace to purchase and download?  I prefer this to the Central option.

Archived