MSFS + KORS = Amazing :)

Dario

I'm impressed at how quickly Orbx was able to release MSFS sceneries. Congrats Orbx!

I'm still beginning to learn how to use this new sim, but my first impressions are extremely positive. 

Hope you enjoy the pics! :) 

z9lqkNw.jpg

8oQpx30.jpg

gHbnSLV.jpg

L8R8Qpa.jpg

D5hidka.jpg

ve7OwSa.jpg

XOCAZph.jpg

5Ce6Yqw.jpg

B5lJ6ry.jpg

96D7z66.jpg

5knMTN7.jpg

Th3jFWs.jpg

U5yUesh.jpg

45 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Excellent shots Dario, especially as it's your first batch from MS2020, yes there's a lot to learn.

Don

Thank you very much indeed, Don! Yep, I was not given the Alpha or Beta builds, and now I see there’s a long learning curve ahead... 

Regards,

Dario

9 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Dario.

I have spent hours trying to set this up and I dare say hours more before I can fly.

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much indeed, Iain!

Glad to know it’s not just me! It’s really lots of work before you can fly. Specially keyboard and joystick settings. And for me, just short VFR flights for the moment. Anyway, the efforts apparently will pay off. I’m impressed with the visuals.

Regards,

Dario

really beautiful and realistic...Thanks Dario...A dream...

PS that reminds me perfectly the RL flight I was lucky to know a few year ago from this great airfield (my avatar shot if from the red biplan staying in the hangar at the end on your second shot)

Please what is your GPU and Ram ? I have a 6 years old laptop with "only" GTX980 4Gb (and i7 6700HQ + 16 RAM) and it seems a bit too low to get good results ?

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Well done Dario. Beautiful shots. I'm still learning how to config. controllers and all the other goodies:unsure::D

Thank you very much! The configuration process takes quite a while.I am still beginning to explore the possibilities. But let’s go on, this sim seems a wonder. 

4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Can I ask what your using to take the screenshots?, ty, great shots, fantastic sim.

I just use print screen. My monitor is a Dell U2415 (1920x1200). For videos, I use Nvidia Shadowplay, but for screenshots I’m quite happy with the basic print screen process. :) 

4 hours ago, jean marc said:

really beautiful and realistic...Thanks Dario...A dream...

PS that reminds me perfectly the RL flight I was lucky to know a few year ago from this great airfield (my avatar shot if from the red biplan staying in the hangar at the end on your second shot)

Please what is your GPU and Ram ? I have a 6 years old laptop with "only" GTX980 4Gb (and i7 6700HQ + 16 RAM) and it seems a bit too low to get good results ?

Thank you very much indeed, Jean Marc! I am glad to know it brought such a nice memory! :) 

My PC has the following specs: Intel Core i7 8700 4.6 GHz, RAM 32 GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070Ti 8 GB. 

After the installation, the app recommended me to use very high settings (the second best after “Ultra”). With my monitor (1920x1200) I am getting excellent frame rates even in London with Orbx enhancement scenery. It’s not the best machine, but I am happy with what I get. 

I hope you will also be able to set FS to your taste and get great results. Happy flights! 

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Awesome images Dario , I’d be happy just to turn off the brake ....?:)^_^:lol:

Thank you very much indeed, Brad!

Do you believe I have been struggling even to assign the brake release to my joystick? The most difficult things for me, so far, have been the keyboard and joystick assignments, and also the camera settings. 

Well, I hope someday I (we) will be able to focus on flying with MSFS :) (at least VFR) 

Amazing shots Dario,ive just installed the new sim also,it took me 13 hours too download lol and as mention in the above post , will work out how too configure all my flight yoke buttons :)

12 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Dario.

I have spent hours trying to set this up and I dare say hours more before I can fly.

cheers 

Iain 

You and me both Iain. I was an alpha tester, and to be honest I never came close to mastering the camera system. It is rather complicated, non intuitive  and frustrating all  at the same time.

But you can do things with it that are really quite amazing - only to forget the steps the next time I wanted to try the same thing!

Here is a link to a little video that is pretty helpful on that aspect of it

Sorry Dario @Dario, I didn't mean to "highjack" your thread.

Cheers 

Pete

8 hours ago, timmo32 said:

Amazing shots Dario,ive just installed the new sim also,it took me 13 hours too download lol and as mention in the above post , will work out how too configure all my flight yoke buttons :)

Thank you very much! For me it also took many hours, around 12. And it was hard to wait, as I wanted so much to try it ASAP. And then came the config part (which I am still sorting out). At least now I can release the brake and fly :) 

8 hours ago, renault said:

REAL photos are not allowed in the screenshot forum :):):)

Cheers

Pete

Hi Pete! 
You are right. When I started flying MSFS, I thought the next best thing would be flying in real life. It is super realistic. 
I love the textures, the clouds, the trees, the worldwide coverage (even though it needs city enhancements and detailed airports), the night lighting, the list is long. I am really happy with my new toy. :) 

8 hours ago, renault said:

You and me both Iain. I was an alpha tester, and to be honest I never came close to mastering the camera system. It is rather complicated, non intuitive  and frustrating all  at the same time.

But you can do things with it that are really quite amazing - only to forget the steps the next time I wanted to try the same thing!

Here is a link to a little video that is pretty helpful on that aspect of it

Sorry Dario @Dario, I didn't mean to "highjack" your thread.

Cheers 

Pete

Thank you very much for sharing the video, Pete! 
I will watch it and see if I can “suffer less” with the camera system. At least, I am glad to know that the problem with the camera system is not on the user side (me) :) 

I want to try the “out of focus” feature. And I wish I was able to move the drone camera more easily. 
Hopefully studying and configuring will make things better. 

Thank you very much again and best regards! 

Dario

Archived