Dropping a heavy load.

flyingleaf

Hey T-Bone, what yer all doing my man? We's git to git going. Gotta drop off a heavy load in Stewart, BC. Hurry up will yer. T-Bones voice from his "office": " Heck, skipper the job ain't done until the paper work is completed". The sign on that "pooper" Good Man reminds me of that Septic Tanker truck. It had a big sign on the back that said: "Caution Stool Bus":D :wacko:VrCjYSx.jpgOK finally we're all loaded up at Ketchikan en route CZSTywX9BFx.jpgGreat airportJf7PnL4.jpgNice little city that Ketchikan is. Martyn from Down Under sure liked it.KNSVM6N.jpgT-Bone says:"Gotta hit the head". Me:"What again?" He:" yup had too much of Jack Fish Haggis and beers".:wacko::unsure:HpzQJSm.jpgAh man, beautiful Alaska Orbx V1ukKNm.jpg We's taking a short cut through the inlets and valleys. My DC 3 is "afraid of heights"  so we always try to stay at 1500'. That way if something goes wrong we can enjoy more of what coming our way:rolleyes:hEkcBmb.jpgA nice shot from the "office"5gkISVD.jpgThat my folks is what we call true Bush Flying. Beautiful. "Where the heck are you T-Bone? And where is my beer?":angry::P:DjqgeX9y.jpgOK we're gonna turn right. Hey guys enjoy the next few shots. Can't talk while i swill my beers.:P:D q0XTroY.jpgcZyo36u.jpgqu0Ar87.jpgGetting close to the inlet leading to Stewart. Sorry we don't know the name. It ain't marked on the AAA road map.:unsure:Yep here we arex8S4ZT7.jpgTurn left and Stewart should be there. Unless they've moved it.sTLzBBf.jpgx8S4ZT7.jpgOK T we're here. Gear down. Tell em we need a hand unloading that crap they've ordered. :rolleyes:O5X344P.jpgMan it's been a long time since we've been here last T. They sure don't give our girl a lotta room to maneuver.:angry:No sweat T. That's what we've got them huge P&W engines8)UOYfOBQ.jpgAll right lets unload. Man I can't believe that old guy is still sitting in the same spot he was last year when I came to Stewart.CoJei0y.jpgSo just to prove to you guys that we're really working. Here is the "load" we dropped of and that old guy never gave us a hand. All he asked was:"How much "spillage"? I asked him how would you know anything about spillage?" He said" I'm looking at your co pilot falling around all over singing Waltzing Matilda:unsure:"I said:"Oh uh huh":P:Dj7BVxS8.jpgWell guys thanks for coming along. T-Bone is doing well. Him and that old guy went into town and I can only guess what they're up to. Hope Y'all come along on the next trip. Seven course Gourmet candle light flight from CYPR to Juneau, AK. Oh Boy can hardly wait for what Hilda has planned. Getting higher insurance as we speak. Cheers the Mules.:D(Sorry for so many shotzes)

Well done Karl, great to have a laugh before that is banned too.

A great way to fly, picking your way through the valleys.

Just make sure that T-Bone doesn't have the map upside down, especially in that candle lit flight you are planning.

In fact don't have anything upside down, the thought of Hilda in her miniskirt and legs glistening with WIntergreen oil, the wrong way up has just put me off my breakfast.

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Just make sure that T-Bone doesn't have the map upside down, especially in that candle lit flight you are planning.

In fact don't have anything upside down, the thought of Hilda in her miniskirt and legs glistening with WIntergreen oil, the wrong way up has just put me off my breakfast.

Thank you Martyn. Yep T is that way:unsure:. As for Hilda ouch.:wacko:yep breakfast and dinner:D

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

No worries mate, I got an „upside down“ map here as well, just for you Aussies.

Archived