Magic Popham

Dario

Excellent set Dario.

How did you do the Vulkan set up?

I read that you shouldn't get rid of 'old' XP11, but rather, set up XP11 Vulkan separately.

I haven't got enough space on an SSD to hold both so wondering how you did it??

TTM

19 hours ago, jean marc said:

remote little grassfield airports - my favorites :) thanks Dario to this fresh and nature air O0

Those are my favorites too, Jean Marc! Thanks and regards! :) 

18 hours ago, BradB said:

Awesome shots Dario !! .

Thank you very much, Brad! :) 

16 hours ago, adambar said:

Amazing set of shots Dario! :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

15 hours ago, boetie said:

You've captured the country feel perfectly Dario. Great shots.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you very much, Boetie! :) Regards, Dario

12 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

I am impressed!  Wow!  Great shots!  Too bad I gotta hold off spending or else I'd consider X Plane again.   Got  a new PC on the way so just can't justify it.

Thank you very much, John! :) XP11 with TE regions and Orbx airports is a great combination. 

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A splendid series of views, both in the air and on the ground Dario.

Thank you very much, @VH-KDK! :) 

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots Dario.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain ! :) 

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Lovely shots Dario, especially the one on approach.

Thank you very much indeed, Jack! :) 

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set Dario.

How did you do the Vulkan set up?

I read that you shouldn't get rid of 'old' XP11, but rather, set up XP11 Vulkan separately.

I haven't got enough space on an SSD to hold both so wondering how you did it??

TTM

Thank you very much, @TigerTigerM! I installed Vulkan on my second HD, without uninstalling non-Vulkan XP11. I recommend having both installed, since Vulkan is a beta. If you don’t have space for both, the best option is to wait until it still fully stable and everything is compatible. You are not losing anything with the “old” version, only, maybe, that with Vulkan we get better FPS. 

With P3d, however, I didn’t have space for two installs, so I got rid of v4 and installed v5. I like the new version, but it’s hard to wait for the addons to be compatible (e.g. PMDG). Yes, I did the opposite of what I am recommending you to do :( 

29 minutes ago, Dario said:

Those are my favorites too, Jean Marc! Thanks and regards! :) 

Thank you very much, Brad! :) 

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

Thank you very much, Boetie! :) Regards, Dario

Thank you very much, John! :) XP11 with TE regions and Orbx airports is a great combination. 

Thank you very much, @VH-KDK! :) 

Thank you very much, Iain ! :) 

Thank you very much indeed, Jack! :) 

Thank you very much, @TigerTigerM! I installed Vulkan on my second HD, without uninstalling non-Vulkan XP11. I recommend having both installed, since Vulkan is a beta. If you don’t have space for both, the best option is to wait until it still fully stable and everything is compatible. You are not losing anything with the “old” version, only, maybe, that with Vulkan we get better FPS. 

With P3d, however, I didn’t have space for two installs, so I got rid of v4 and installed v5. I like the new version, but it’s hard to wait for the addons to be compatible (e.g. PMDG). Yes, I did the opposite of what I am recommending you to do :( 

Thank you

V5 compatibles are arriving.

I think there will be an HF2 at some stage as well as Orbx tweaks for v5. Object library will probably  be one of them.

TTM

Archived