Nothing Spartan about the plane or scennery

VH-KDK

Iris Simulation has a very special offer on some of their planes.

Various of their planes are at no charge.

I picked up this beautiful C-27 this morning

1.3hcZeXY.jpg

2.zvzRtfx.jpg

3.CVcoYOa.jpg

4.gazw2T3.jpg

5.jdrTlDX.jpg

The scenery is top class as well!

Many thanks to Ken and to Iris.:)

Nice shots indeed Martyn. That plane could easily hold two Hilda's and a lotta adult flavored beverages:P. Hmmm I wonder if the Mules should invest in one. Especially since the cost of that beautiful plane equals the Mule Team's profits?  Cheers k:D

11 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

I wonder if the Mules should invest in one. Especially since the cost of that beautiful plane equals the Mule Team's profits? 

Yes the price seems acceptable. Add some of the crude oil that is currently on sale & on sea, and you have profitable business.

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Nice shots indeed Martyn. That plane could easily hold two Hilda's and a lotta adult flavored beverages:P. Hmmm I wonder if the Mules should invest in one. Especially since the cost of that beautiful plane equals the Mule Team's profits?  Cheers k:D

Thanks Karl, I imagine the team have drank away any profits. There again being in a drunken stupor would make Hilda more bearable but no quantity of loony soup would ever make her more attractive.:o

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Yes the price seems acceptable. Add some of the crude oil that is currently on sale & on sea, and you have profitable business.

Just for once something that is actually free. A word I detest in advertising as nothing is free!

Archived