Another challenging flight

Jack Sawyer

P3D 4.5

All Orbx

This one was very challenging with the mountains.  The airport is nestled in a Vally which is itself almost 5000 feet high.

Departed OPRN, Chakala and flew to Gilgit, OPGT, Pakistan.

UO33yKm.jpg

M0ty7OX.jpg

HsDKVIM.jpg

499haU2.jpg

Climbing to 20,000 feet

X0lxxgv.jpg

21okVtz.jpg

m0zdhZs.jpg

There's the airport far below.

rZ1NEW1.jpg

Spiraling descent to enter the valley.

2Cnlrxp.jpg

mIQZkzQ.jpg

YnFOopl.jpg

pPVZPR1.jpg

TP96zvG.jpg

Yes the buildings do look like how they should be in that part of the world where you were flying. In pictures 1-4 and then 11, the amount of autogens and the regionally (or geographically even) realistic look of the buildings give the whole scenery an extremely accurate and cityscene/cityscape type of vibe, and even though you are taking off and landing at default airports, the buildings enhanced by Buildings HD make it all look better. I've never thought about getting Buildings HD, but after looking at your shots I'm now considering buying it. 

1 minute ago, Dust2Dust said:

Yes the buildings do look like how they should be in that part of the world where you were flying. In pictures 1-4 and then 11, the amount of autogens and the regionally (or geographically even) realistic look of the buildings give the whole scenery an extremely accurate and cityscene/cityscape type of vibe, and even though you are taking off and landing at default airports, the buildings enhanced by Buildings HD make it all look better. I've never thought about getting Buildings HD, but after looking at your shots I'm now considering buying it. 

Well worth it, like Trees.

Archived