Asphalt spans across wide spaces (shot heavy)

Jack Sawyer

P3D 4.5

Orbx, all of it is Orbx.

A2A Comanche.

73S Anacortes to KNUW Whidbey

No pixels or virtual planes were hurt in the production of these shots, and I had a most willing passenger who delighted in my aerial endeavors. ^_^

And if I offend anyone with my flying, I apologize in advance, it's just the way I am sometimes. :D

Motivated by @JohnnyJohnJohn

t4JA7IU.jpg

dlF3B5k.jpg

sQlsILh.jpg

PiVtujr.jpg

43jjOrS.jpg

284vHjC.jpg

tilHY0F.jpg

sxpBjWX.jpg

0HukfOJ.jpg

o6xpbGy.jpg

kBOMN84.jpg

kEF7WK4.jpg

iGNq3H6.jpg

ltQ0ySM.jpg

JfGK0Us.jpg

cGbLp1y.jpg

yrsEPQO.jpg

mvbCg9T.jpg

ijmpXue.jpg

x2xuetF.jpg

F33mzrX.jpg

gzAvUrf.jpg

VCeCMUq.jpg

DphAf0v.jpg

87igqR6.jpg

NGzORzJ.jpg

4fFyVha.jpg

fjMeTxf.jpg

QXHZLXS.jpg

FAc9oVL.jpg

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Looks like you found Deception Pass Jack , I have to say I'm little surprised your Comanche still has wings ......:D:rolleyes::o:(:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks for your help John, I also just did it in XP too.  Anacortes looks great in both is,s but I like the detail of the bridge better in P3D.

5 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Waaauw....but to less paperbags on board....sorry for the mess I left on the passengers-seat, hmmm.....:wacko:

Well, I would love to do this in real life, done worse in biplanes in real life, and this is sill just a very good simulation so I can live vicariously. :)

27 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Oh Jack, you've raised the bar again. Three bridges, two of which should be impossible. Now get over to Mombasa, Kenya,  and fly under the Nyali Bridge. In ROORD: Book III, Sawyer takes his cub under the old pontoon bridge with four feet to spare. :rolleyes:

Thanks Rodger, I like that he did that in your book.  But as for Africa, I'll wait till Orbx releases it and then try it.

Archived